- mastodon GNU Social-compatible microblogging server
- 2.3.3_2 net-im
=1 2.3.3_2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- BROKEN: Fails to build
DEPRECATED: Breaks too frequently
This port expired on: 2018-07-15
IGNORE: is marked as broken: Fails to build
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-05-26 21:22:50
- Last Update: 2018-07-16 17:07:19
- SVN Revision: 474751
- People watching this port, also watch:: gitg, quassel-core, emby-server, tmux
- Also Listed In: www
- License: AGPLv3
- Mastodon is an alternative implementation of GNU social, a free,
open-source social network. It is a decentralized alternative to
commercial platforms based on ActivityStreams, Webfinger, PubsubHubbub
and Salmon. The project focuses on creating a clean REST API and a good
user interface. Ruby on Rails is used for the back-end, while React.js
and Redux are used for the dynamic front-end.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via: