|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|25 Oct 2019 21:12:22
Fix dependencies of net-im/nheko
- because mtxclient was listed as a build dependency only (I thought nheko
would pick up the .a and statically link it), it would be installed
with nheko, but marked "automatic" and unused.
- "pkg autoremove" would remove mtxclient, and then nheko wouldn't start
because the mtxclient .so was missing.
Make mtxclient a library dependency instead.
|01 Sep 2019 06:12:38
devel/libfmt: Update to 6.0.0
- Normalize CMAKE_ARGS, USES=compiler:c++11-lib
- Pet portfmt
- Bump revision of consumers due to ABI changes
|26 Jul 2019 20:46:57
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
as defined in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 8.3
to GCC 9.1 under most circumstances now after revision 507371.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, everything INDEX-11 shows with a dependency on lang/gcc9 now.
|13 Jul 2019 12:39:07
net-im/nheko: prepare for Qt 5.13
|11 Jun 2019 08:02:38
Update security/olm to latest upstream release.
Source has moved to gitlab, still under Matrix.org. Release notes at
major changes were in 3.1.0 already, Short Authentication String
and public key signing. Various compatibility and build fixes
were also applied.
Also PORTREVISION dependent ports (that I know about). No MFH because
these are feature-based releases, not security updates.
Submitted by: Alexander Sieg
Reported by: Alexander Sieg
|06 Jun 2019 15:17:56
Update net-im/nheko and its dependencies to latest upstream releases.
- mtxclient doesn't need patching anymore, and makes a shared-lib.
- nheko has some more translations available
|31 May 2019 11:48:15
net-im/nheko: Fix LICENSE_FILE too
|31 May 2019 11:47:29
net-im/nheko: Spell LICENSE_FILE correctly
|16 Apr 2019 07:25:48
Fix up net-im/nheko depends.
- While it looked like everything was being static-linked, so that
cmark, libsodium and olm could be build-dep, they're linked in.
Then "pkg install" pulls them in, but "pkg autoremove" gets
rid of them again, leading to an unusable nheko. Fix the deps.
|25 Mar 2019 22:04:55
New port net-im/nheko
Third time's the charm for Qt-based Matrix clients; this one looks pretty
good and seems to work pretty well. It also offers registration for new
users, and understands both plain (matrix.org) and premium (modular.im)
The port contains the following yuckiness:
- a hack to change <json.hpp> to <nlohmann/json.hpp>, since the CMake
bits in nheko don't actually go look for it.
- a (GH_TUPLE) copy of lmdb++, which is #included by the C++ code,
but CMake doesn't go looking for it.
- a (GH_TUPLE) copy of tweeny, which is used by the C++ code, but
CMake doesn't go looking for it. Since this is a source copy, the
header isn't in the tweeny/ directory (where it gets installed), so
an extra hack is called for to provide that subdirectory.
I considered making tweeny a separate port (many Linuxen do), but
this would be the only consumer, and it doesn't even consume the whole
library but only parts of one header.