- adcli Tool for performing actions on an Active Directory domain
- 0.9.1 net-mgmt =0 0.8.2_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2016-06-16 15:35:40
- Last Update: 2021-10-21 21:52:48
- Commit Hash: 13ad579
- Also Listed In: net security
- License: LGPL21
- adcli is a command line tool that can perform actions in an Active Directory
. "join" a computer (not necessarily the current one) into AD-domain
. output information about the domain -- in human- and computer-readable
. create user- and group-accounts in the domain
. delete and reset accounts
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/adcli/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install net-mgmt/adcli
- pkg install adcli
- PKGNAME: adcli
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1634140826
SHA256 (adcli-0.9.1.tar.gz) = 8d8a2814d6792f4b06feeaefacf6f6c3605fcfa46ba6c938314386434c1a6952
SIZE (adcli-0.9.1.tar.gz) = 504052
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- xsltproc : textproc/libxslt
- docbook-xml>0 : textproc/docbook-xml
- docbook-xsl>0 : textproc/docbook-xsl
- xmlto : textproc/xmlto
- autoconf>=2.69 : devel/autoconf
- automake>=1.16.1 : devel/automake
- libtoolize : devel/libtool
- Library dependencies:
- libldap-2.4.so.2 : net/openldap24-client
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for adcli-0.9.1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
====> GSSAPI Security API support: you have to select exactly one of them
GSSAPI_BASE=on: GSSAPI support via base system (needs Kerberos)
GSSAPI_HEIMDAL=off: GSSAPI support via security/heimdal
GSSAPI_MIT=off: GSSAPI support via security/krb5
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- autoreconf libtool gssapi
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|21 Oct 2021 21:52:48
|Mikhail Teterin (mi)
net-mgmt/adcli: explicitly depend on libtool
Notified by: pkg-fallout
|20 Oct 2021 18:46:46
|Mikhail Teterin (mi)
net-mgmt/adcli: Upgrade to 0.9.1, fix generation of documentation.
The older version (0.8.x) cannot deal with newer ADs.
Requested by: University of California in Santa Cruz.
|01 Aug 2021 08:32:35
|Xin LI (delphij)
net/openldap24-server: Make SASL permanent for OpenLDAP port.
Reviewed by: obrien
Approved by: portmgr (exp-run by antoine)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D31301
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|28 Feb 2019 17:09:45
Upgrade from 0.8.1 to 0.8.2. The changes, according to the author's
- Use keytab for realm and NetBIOS name when delete-computer
- Patch adcli.xml to fix documentation
- Remove \n or \r\n from password on stdin
- Update the documentation about the default kerberos cache
- Fix check for EAGAIN or EINTR
|10 Sep 2018 13:14:52
Add DOCS options to ports that should have one.
Also various fixes related to said option.
Submitted by: mat
exp-runs by: antoine
|11 Oct 2017 16:22:20
net-mgmt/adcli: Fix plist to pass testport
Approved by: portmgr (with hat)
|09 Sep 2016 19:42:46
Most commonly used build systems support silent builds, when they
hide actual commands executed and only show short summary line (like
"CC foo.c"). CMake and ninja enable this by default, some autotools
using ports do as well. This is unacceptable because we need complete
build logs at any time, so we now switch to verbose build logs
unconditionally. Note that this change deliberately affects ALL
builds and not only package builds on cluster, because we need to
be sure that user experiencing failure can always provide informative
build log regardless of settings and without rerunning the build.
- Always do verbose builds for cmake, ninja and GNU configure (the
latter includes check if --disable-silent-rules is actually supported
by the configure script; there are isolated cases when it's not true)(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|17 Jun 2016 21:48:09
Add docbook stuff to BUILD_DEPEND, otherwise build may die, when
generating the utility's man-page.
Notified by: pkg-fallout
|16 Jun 2016 15:35:32
Add port of adcli -- a command-line tool to interact with
Microsoft's Active Directory servers.