net-mgmt/arpwatch: Update to 3.0. Update MASTER_SITES. Add options
for DEBUG (build with debugging support), ETHERCODES (install
ethercodes.dat optionally), and ZEROPAD (zero pad displayed ethernet
addresses by default).
Take maintainership as per pi@ in the PR.
Notable changes since 2.1a15:
- Add -Z (zero pad) and -C (compact) flags to arpwatch and
arpsnmp to allow run time selection of zero padded or compact
ethernet addresses in arp.dat.
- Check for I/O errors when writing new arp.dat file.
- Add a FreeBSD rc.d startup script.
- Escape unprintable hostnames in arp.dat to avoid corruption.
- Added the -x flag which is like -n but excludes cidrs. Code
contributed by Roman Ivanov (email@example.com).
- Incorporated other fixes and patches with a lot of help from
Kurt Jaeger (pi@FreeBSD.org).
- Speed up arp.dat parsing by increasing the size of the hash
- Control watcher/watchee from the command line (-w/W flags).
Approved by: pi (maintainer), ler (mentor, implicit)