- nsca-ng-client Nagios Service Check Acceptor
- 1.6 net-mgmt =0 1.6Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2015-04-23 15:38:13
- Last Update: 2022-07-20 14:22:42
- Commit Hash: 43ac3e2
- License: BSD2CLAUSE
- NSCA-ng provides a client-server pair which makes the Nagios command file
accessible to remote systems. This allows for submitting passive check
results, downtimes, and many other commands to Nagios or compatible
monitoring solutions. The submitted data is queued by the NSCA-ng
server if Nagios goes down. Multiple check results or commands can be
submitted in one go, and multiline plugin output is fully supported.
NSCA-ng uses TLS encryption and shared-secret authentication with
per-client passwords, as well as fine-grained authorization control.
This package contains the NSCA-ng server, which is written in C and
uses an event-driven architecture. Disk I/O is avoided unless the data
cannot be submitted in one go due to its size (on Linux, the threshold
is 4kB). In this case, the data is handed over to Nagios via
asynchronously written files.
NSCA clients cannot talk to NSCA-ng servers (nor vice versa), but NSCA
and NSCA-ng servers can happily run side by side.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/nsca-ng-client/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install net-mgmt/nsca-ng-client
- pkg install nsca-ng-client
- PKGNAME: nsca-ng-client
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1591782852
SHA256 (weiss-nsca-ng-v1.6_GH0.tar.gz) = 215e9e06293e46ca825d6dbc9f57e74180dc928d98d3f24b234086d3face75c2
SIZE (weiss-nsca-ng-v1.6_GH0.tar.gz) = 233563
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: net-mgmt/nsca-ng
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- autoconf>=2.71 : devel/autoconf
- automake>=1.16.5 : devel/automake
- Library dependencies:
- libev.so : devel/libev
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- ===> The following configuration options are available for nsca-ng-client-1.6:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- ssl autoreconf
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: net-mgmt/nsca-ng|
20 Jul 2022 14:22:42
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
net-mgmt: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* @BABOLO <.@babolo.ru>
* Alex Samorukov, email@example.com
* Alexander Kriventsov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexander Sulfrian <email@example.com>
* Alexander Y. Grigoryev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexandre Biancalana <email@example.com>
* Alexandre Snarskii <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexandre Snarskii <email@example.com>
* Alexey Bobkov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>
* Alexey V. Degtyarev(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
23 Apr 2015 15:47:20
This was forgotten in the port cleanup.
Sponsored by: Absolight
23 Apr 2015 15:37:59
Add net-mgmt/nsca-ng and net-mgmt/nsca-ng-client, client-server pair which
makes the Nagios command file accessible to remote systems.
Submitted by root peng spline inf fu-berlin de
Sponsored by: Absolight