|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|09 Aug 2018 16:32:16
net-mgmt/py-msrestazure: update to 0.5.0
- Add LICENSE_FILE
- py-keyring: remove unused dependecency (per setup.py)
- Switch to using GitHub (i.e. caconical source)
- Take over maintainership
* Implementation is now using ADAL and not request-oauthlib. This allows
more AD scenarios (like federated)
* Add additionalInfo parsing for CloudError
* Implement new LRO options of Autorest
* Improve MSI for VM token polling algorithm
* Allow ADAL 0.5.0 to 2.0.0 excluded as valid ADAL dependency
* MSIAuthentication now uses IMDS endpoint if available(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|20 Jun 2018 17:05:44
Use PY_FLAVOR for dependencies.
FLAVOR is the current port's flavor, it should not be used outside of
Sponsored by: Absolight
|09 Jun 2018 07:07:30
Back to pool
Approved by: xmj via irc
|25 Apr 2018 16:42:38
Switch all pypi.python.org WWWs to a new PyPi home pypi.org where
they now redirect to anyway. All new urls checked to return 200,
I've fixed a couple of them in the process.
Approved by: portmgr blanket, mat
|30 Nov 2017 15:50:34
Convert Python ports to FLAVORS.
Ports using USE_PYTHON=distutils are now flavored. They will
automatically get flavors (py27, py34, py35, py36) depending on what
versions they support.
There is also a USE_PYTHON=flavors for ports that do not use distutils
but need FLAVORS to be set. A USE_PYTHON=noflavors can be set if
using distutils but flavors are not wanted.
A new USE_PYTHON=optsuffix that will add PYTHON_PKGNAMESUFFIX has been
added to cope with Python ports that did not have the Python
PKGNAMEPREFIX but are flavored.
USES=python now also exports a PY_FLAVOR variable that contains the(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|30 Sep 2017 11:09:19
New port: net-mgmt/py-msrestazure: Azure-specific AutoRest swagger generator
Submitted by: xmj