- sysmon Network tool designed for high performance and accurate monitoring
- 0.93_1 net-mgmt =7 0.93_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2004-02-23 04:43:25
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- People watching this port, also watch:: net-snmp, squid, nagios
- License: GPLv2
- Sysmon is a network monitoring tool designed to provide high
performance and accurate network monitoring.
This tool is available in the public domain for anyone to use
it that is interested. It provides better performance and
checking capabilities than other tools such as Rover, Nocmon
(not this: Nocmonitor),Whatsup, Big Brother, and other such tools.
Currently supported protocols include SMTP, IMAP, HTTP,TCP,
UDP, NNTP, and PING tests.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/sysmon/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install net-mgmt/sysmon
- pkg install sysmon
- PKGNAME: sysmon
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (sysmon-0.93.tar.gz) = 03154f14a8aaa971b9e243078d1593fe9eecb5b75efd6f6103648f960f80b652
SIZE (sysmon-0.93.tar.gz) = 519522
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- This port has no dependencies.
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- ===> The following configuration options are available for sysmon-0.93_1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- alias ssl
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:22:42
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
net-mgmt: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* @BABOLO <.@babolo.ru>
* Alex Samorukov, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Alexander Kriventsov <email@example.com>
* Alexander Sulfrian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexander Y. Grigoryev <email@example.com>
* Alexandre Biancalana <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexandre Snarskii <email@example.com>
* Alexandre Snarskii <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexey Bobkov <email@example.com>
* Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>
* Alexey V. Degtyarev(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
15 Mar 2017 14:45:31
Remove all USE_OPENSSL occurrences.
Sponsored by: Absolight
15 Jan 2015 09:05:38
Add missing USE_OPENSSL=yes
24 Nov 2014 22:35:08
20 Oct 2014 10:09:20
Add USES=alias to several ports
Alias is a new USES tool that allows DragonFly to masquerade as FreeBSD
by setting CFLAGS+= -D__FreeBSD__. For some ports, this fixes the build
without the need for additional patches.
Approved by: portmgr (bapt, blanket)
15 Aug 2014 17:45:14
- Update to upstream version 0.93
- Add LICENSE
- Update WWW
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved by: mentors (implicit)
10 Jul 2014 12:13:12
Remove indefinite articles and trailing periods from COMMENT, plus minor
COMMENT typos and surrounding whitespace fixes. A few Makefiles where not
included as they contain Latin-1 characters that break the Phabricator
workflow. Category N.
Approved by: portmgr (bapt)
24 Feb 2014 13:01:31
20 Sep 2013 22:24:44
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
20 Mar 2011 12:54:45
- Get Rid MD5 support
21 Aug 2008 06:18:49
Update CONFIGURE_ARGS for how we pass CONFIGURE_TARGET to configure script.
Specifically, newer autoconf (> 2.13) has different semantic of the
configure target. In short, one should use --build=CONFIGURE_TARGET
instead of CONFIGURE_TARGET directly. Otherwise, you will get a warning
and the old semantic may be removed in later autoconf releases.
To workaround this issue, many ports hack the CONFIGURE_TARGET variable
so that it contains the ``--build='' prefix.
To solve this issue, under the fact that some ports still have
configure script generated by the old autoconf, we use runtime detection
in the do-configure target so that the proper argument can be used.
Changes to Mk/*:
- Add runtime detection magic in bsd.port.mk(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
08 Nov 2005 13:40:53
Update to 0.92.2
Submitted by: "email@example.com" <Manuel.Kreutz@titan.oxeo.com>
16 Feb 2005 22:50:09
Upgrade sysmon to 0.92.
maintainer timeout: 15+ days
31 Mar 2004 03:12:58
SIZEify (maintainer timeout)
23 Feb 2004 04:42:13
Say hello to the new "net-mgmt" category. There are probably more
ports that belong here than the ones I have identified and moved in
this, first, pass.
Approved in principle by: marcus