- zabbix54-proxy Enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring (proxy)
- 5.4.3 net-mgmt =0 5.4.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: otis@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-05-17 22:21:11
- Last Update: 2021-05-17 22:19:58
- Commit Hash: a661077
- License: GPLv2+
- Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution.
Zabbix is software that monitors numerous parameters of a network and the
health and integrity of servers. Zabbix uses a flexible notification
mechanism that allows users to configure e-mail based alerts for virtually
any event. This allows a fast reaction to server problems. Zabbix offers
excellent reporting and data visualisation features based on the stored
data. This makes Zabbix ideal for capacity planning.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/zabbix54-proxy/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install net-mgmt/zabbix54-proxy
- pkg install zabbix54-proxy
- PKGNAME: zabbix54-proxy
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1627112691
SHA256 (zabbix-5.4.3.tar.gz) = dbbc843c8119f1f63d7378588d5eb5a46c22f32f86428bb79b9872191342bbc2
SIZE (zabbix-5.4.3.tar.gz) = 24190581
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: net-mgmt/zabbix54-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- fping : net/fping
- Library dependencies:
- libpcre.so : devel/pcre
- libevent.so : devel/libevent
- libnetsnmp.so : net-mgmt/net-snmp
- libcurl.so : ftp/curl
- libodbc.so : databases/unixODBC
- libmysqlclient.so.20 : databases/mysql57-client
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for zabbix54-proxy-5.4.3:
CURL=on: Support for web monitoring
FPING=on: Build/install fping for ping checks
IPMI=off: Support for IPMI checks
IPV6=on: IPv6 protocol support
LDAP=off: Support for LDAP server checks
LIBXML2=off: Support for libxml2 (required by monitoring VMware)
NMAP=off: Build/install nmap for o/s detection
SSH=off: Support for SSH-based checks
UNIXODBC=on: Support for database checks via ODBC
====> Options available for the single DB: you have to select exactly one of them
MYSQL=on: MySQL database support
PGSQL=off: PostgreSQL database support
SQLITE=off: SQLite database support
ORACLE=off: Oracle database support
====> SSL protocol support: you have to select exactly one of them
OPENSSL=on: SSL/TLS support via OpenSSL
GNUTLS=off: SSL/TLS support via GnuTLS
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- pkgconfig iconv compiler:c11 mysql ssl
- If installing:
- For Zabbix server and proxy daemons, as well as Zabbix frontend, a database is
required. It is not needed to run Zabbix agent.
% cd /usr/local/share/zabbix54/proxy/database
And follow the instructions:
Upgrade notes for 5.4.0:
Please see https://www.zabbix.com/ for detailed information about Zabbix.
Official Zabbix documentation:
For Zabbix frontend "Welcome" screen. Enter the user name Admin with password
zabbix to log in as a Zabbix superuser.
For use NMAP please edit sudoers.
This is a Zabbix Standard release!
Standard Zabbix releases are supported for Zabbix customers during six (6)
months of Full Support (general, critical and security issues) until the next
Zabbix stable release, plus one (1) additional month of Limited Support
(critical and security issues only). Zabbix Standard version release will result
in change of the second version number.
Stable release: Zabbix 5.4
Release date: May 17, 2021
End of Full Support: Nov 30, 2021
End of Limited Support: Dec 31, 2021
Zabbix Life Cycle & Release Policy:
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: net-mgmt/zabbix54-server|
|17 May 2021 22:19:58
Add net-mgmt/zabbix54 ports
Release notes: https://www.zabbix.com/rn/rn5.4.0
Number of commits found: 1