- zabbix6-agent Enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring (agent)
- 6.0.24 net-mgmt =3 6.0.13Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: otis@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2022-02-16 09:24:06
- Last Update: 2023-03-08 12:14:34
- Commit Hash: 7c39d5d
- People watching this port, also watch:: zabbix6-server, zabbix6-frontend-php82, apache24, tmux, tigervnc-server
- License: GPLv2+
- Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution.
Zabbix is software that monitors numerous parameters of a network and the
health and integrity of servers. Zabbix uses a flexible notification
mechanism that allows users to configure e-mail based alerts for virtually
any event. This allows a fast reaction to server problems. Zabbix offers
excellent reporting and data visualisation features based on the stored
data. This makes Zabbix ideal for capacity planning.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/zabbix6-agent/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install net-mgmt/zabbix6-agent
- pkg install zabbix6-agent
- PKGNAME: zabbix6-agent
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1701450630
SHA256 (zabbix-6.0.24.tar.gz) = b1d73fcc8673b70c778a85b7aa0fbb5881944d971240e5f5cdd6b291ead9fe69
SIZE (zabbix-6.0.24.tar.gz) = 44075268
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: net-mgmt/zabbix6-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libcurl.so : ftp/curl
- libpcre2-8.so : devel/pcre2
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- ===> The following configuration options are available for zabbix6-agent-6.0.24:
CURL=on: Support for web monitoring
IPV6=on: IPv6 protocol support
MODBUS=off: Support for Modbus checks
====> PCRE library to use: you have to select exactly one of them
PCRE1=off: Use PCRE v1 library
PCRE2=on: Use PCRE v2 library
====> SSL protocol support: you have to select exactly one of them
GNUTLS=off: SSL/TLS support via GnuTLS
OPENSSL=on: SSL/TLS support via OpenSSL
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- iconv pkgconfig ssl
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 2
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: net-mgmt/zabbix6-server|
08 Mar 2023 12:14:34
|Juraj Lutter (otis)
net-mgmt/zabbix6-server: Enable SSH by default
Enable SSH-based checks by default as it's usable for many scenarion.
Also make SNMP checks optional, retaining default ON and clean up
the required PHP extension a bit as per Zabbix manual.
|16 Feb 2022 09:18:02
|Cy Schubert (cy)
net-mgmt/zabbix6-*: Add new family of zabbix6-* ports
Zabbix 6.0 LTS was released on Feb 8, 2022.
End of full support: Feb 28, 2025
End of Limited support: Feb 28, 2027
Number of commits found: 2