- zabbix6-agent Enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring (agent)
- 6.0.8 net-mgmt =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: otis@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2022-02-16 09:24:06
- Last Update: 2022-02-16 09:18:02
- Commit Hash: daa62df
- License: GPLv2+
- Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution.
Zabbix is software that monitors numerous parameters of a network and the
health and integrity of servers. Zabbix uses a flexible notification
mechanism that allows users to configure e-mail based alerts for virtually
any event. This allows a fast reaction to server problems. Zabbix offers
excellent reporting and data visualisation features based on the stored
data. This makes Zabbix ideal for capacity planning.
- – – – –
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/zabbix6-agent/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install net-mgmt/zabbix6-agent
- pkg install zabbix6-agent
- PKGNAME: zabbix6-agent
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1661865266
SHA256 (zabbix-6.0.8.tar.gz) = 2ff807ac0e4052f635a43ae61b2c009e93d70f74788d4fab328b0b3a412b4e46
SIZE (zabbix-6.0.8.tar.gz) = 34291972
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: net-mgmt/zabbix6-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libpcre.so : devel/pcre
- libcurl.so : ftp/curl
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for zabbix6-agent-6.0.8:
CURL=on: Support for web monitoring
IPV6=on: IPv6 protocol support
MODBUS=off: Support for Modbus checks
====> SSL protocol support: you have to select exactly one of them
OPENSSL=on: SSL/TLS support via OpenSSL
GNUTLS=off: SSL/TLS support via GnuTLS
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- pkgconfig iconv ssl
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: net-mgmt/zabbix6-server|
|16 Feb 2022 09:18:02
|Cy Schubert (cy)
net-mgmt/zabbix6-*: Add new family of zabbix6-* ports
Zabbix 6.0 LTS was released on Feb 8, 2022.
End of full support: Feb 28, 2025
End of Limited support: Feb 28, 2027
Number of commits found: 1