Update to version 0.15.1, with numerous bug fixes:
* fixed rare crash when purging the peer list
* fixed race condition around m_abort in session_impl
* fixed bug in web_peer_connection which could cause a hang when
from web servers
* fixed bug in metadata extensions combined with encryption
* refactored socket reading code to not use async. operations
* some timer optimizations
* removed the reuse-address flag on the listen socket
* fixed bug where local peer discovery and DHT wouldn't be announced to
* fixed bug in bdecoder when decoding invalid messages
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Add a patch from libtorrent-rasterbar's svn repo to facilitate compiling
with gcc > 4.2.1.
The "deprecated" functions are no longer needed for qbittorrent, so go
back to disabling them.