- linux-agsatellite Client that allows you to share your music on Audiogalaxy(TM)
- 0.520_4 net-p2p
=0 0.520_4Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- BROKEN: unfetchable
DEPRECATED: the whole service went to cloud
This port expired on: 2011-02-24
IGNORE: is marked as broken: unfetchable
RESTRICTED: no response from developer on licensing issues
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2006-01-30 21:41:02
- Last Update: 2011-02-24 22:10:52
- SVN Revision: UNKNOWN
- Also Listed In: audio linux
- License: not specified in port
- The Audiogalaxy Satellite is a small and simple program that allows
you to share your music with friends and other users on Audiogalaxy.
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: linux-agsatellite
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- fedora-release : emulators/linux_base-f10
- libexpat.so.1 : textproc/linux-f10-expat
- libfontconfig.so.1.3.0 : x11-fonts/linux-f10-fontconfig
- libXrandr.so.2.1.0 : x11/linux-f10-xorg-libs
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
24 Feb 2011 22:10:52
Remove expired ports:
2011-02-23 devel/pmake: does not build on any supported version of FreeBSD
2011-02-24 net-p2p/linux-agsatellite: the whole service went to cloud
24 Jan 2011 21:14:14
- Mark BROKEN: unfetchable
- Expire in one month, this is a client for no longer present service
Reported by: pointyhat
Feature safe: yes
19 Mar 2009 17:28:51
Welcome to the new linux ports infrastructure which allows using
both current (fc4) and future linux (f8) distributions at one
The patch contains full changes to ports/Mk files and all ports involved.
But only infrastructure is changed. The resulting packages are the same as
before. Hence no need to bump PORTREVISIONs.
The idea was taken from bsd.gnome.mk and others.
More than 130 ports are switched to follow a new linux infrastructure
introduced by changes to bsd.port.mk, bsd.linux-rpm.mk and a new
Thanks for all who was involved and helped me with this work.
And help from Alexander Leidinger was incredible.
Other changes are coming. Stay tuned!
Submitted by: bsam (me)
Exp-run by: portmgr (pav)
19 Apr 2008 17:56:05
- Remove unneeded dependency from gtk12/gtk20 
- Remove USE_XLIB/USE_X_PREFIX/USE_XPM in favor of USE_XORG
- Remove X11BASE support in favor of LOCALBASE or PREFIX
- Use USE_LDCONFIG instead of INSTALLS_SHLIB
- Remove unneeded USE_GCC 3.4+
Thanks to all Helpers:
Dmitry Marakasov, Chess Griffin, beech@, dinoex, rafan, gahr,
ehaupt, nox, itetcu, flz, pav
Tested on: pointyhat
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
11 May 2006 22:49:56
Remove USE_REINPLACE from all categories starting with N
30 Jan 2006 21:36:28
Populate newly create net-p2p category with these ports:
net/dctc(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 6