- ntimed Network time synchronization client
- 0.0.2015.01.30_1 net =5 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: feld@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2014-12-22 01:03:13
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- People watching this port, also watch:: subversion, sudo, sqlite3, openvpn, tmux
- License: BSD2CLAUSE
- This is a preview/early-acces/alpha/buzzword-of-the-times release of a
new FOSS project written to gradually take over the world of networked
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/net/ntimed/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install net/ntimed
- pkg install ntimed
- PKGNAME: ntimed
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (bsdphk-Ntimed-0.0.2015.01.30-db0abbb_GH0.tar.gz) = 768c12301a37476f5900c71ea3afe30208694f5baad37534f4e2e455ad2f2b6f
SIZE (bsdphk-Ntimed-0.0.2015.01.30-db0abbb_GH0.tar.gz) = 33583
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- This port has no dependencies.
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:22:37
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
net: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Straup Cope <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aaron Zauner <email@example.com>
* Adam Jette <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Alan Eldridge <email@example.com>
* Alex Bakhtin <Alex.Bakhtin@gmail.com>
* Alex Deiter <Alex.Deiter@Gmail.COM>
* Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
* Alex Dupre <firstname.lastname@example.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:13
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
all: Remove all other $FreeBSD keywords.
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
08 Feb 2020 16:04:13
net/ntimed: Supervise process and attempt to drop privs
25 Nov 2019 23:25:52
Fix build with src r354909 applied.
The referenced change made NO_INSTALLLIB, NO_MAN, and NO_PROFILE into
errors causing these ports that declare them and use the FreeBSD make
infrastructure as part of their build to fail.
When the offending variables occur in a BSD Makefile, NO_MAN becomes
MAN= and NO_INSTALLLIB and NO_PROFILE become MK_INSTALLLIB=no and
MK_PROFILE=no respectively. When declared in the environment they
07 May 2015 17:26:06
Update ports in the n* categories to not use GH_COMMIT.
With minor cleanups to make things simpler.
With hat: portmgr
Sponsored by: Absolight
30 Jan 2015 14:56:26
Update to new github snapshot
This update should fix ability to sync over IPv6
22 Dec 2014 09:08:45
22 Dec 2014 03:55:44
net/ntimed: Add rc startup script
- Add ntimed rc script
- Tweak GH_PROJECT, remove WRKSRC override accordingly
- Remove trailing newline (portlint)
Approved by: maintainer
22 Dec 2014 01:02:57
Welcome ntimed to the ports tree. This is a new NTP client authored by
Anyone is welcome to steal or update this port. I'm just bringing it to
the tree so the masses can start playing with it and providing phk