|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: net/openldap24-server|
20 Jul 2022 14:22:37
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
net: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Straup Cope <email@example.com>
* Aaron Zauner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adam Jette <email@example.com>
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Alan Eldridge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alex Bakhtin <Alex.Bakhtin@gmail.com>
* Alex Deiter <Alex.Deiter@Gmail.COM>
* Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
* Alex Dupre <email@example.com>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
02 Feb 2014 09:51:17
- Stage support
Reviewed by: mat (via a crappy vnc session and it looked nice :-p)
20 Sep 2013 22:10:25
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
12 Dec 2012 20:09:55
Avoid setting PKGNAMESUFFIX late, which in turn changes UNIQUENAME and
causes OPTIONS menu to be shown up multiple times.
As a side effect we have to make openldap24-client and
openldap24-sasl-client which we do not have a better solution at this
Submitted by: bapt (mostly)
26 May 2006 02:44:25
Update to 2.4.2alpha after repocopy.
Please note that this is not connected to build at this time, as
the port infrastructure lacks some necessary support for this
OpenLDAP release which will be tested on pointyhat soon.
If you really want to try this out please apply the patch found
in ports/97515 or
in order to get infrastructure support for it.
This work is heavily based on ports/96165 submitted by
Joerg Pulz <Joerg Pulz frm2 tum de>.
Approved by: sem (mentor, implicit)