- quagga23 Free RIPv1, RIPv2, OSPFv2, BGP4, IS-IS route software
- 0.99.23.1_4 net
=0 0.99.23.1_4Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: mat@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2015-03-18 22:28:50
- Last Update: 2015-04-17 09:37:38
- SVN Revision: 384145
- Also Listed In: ipv6
- License: GPLv2
- Quagga is a routing software suite, providing implementations of
OSPFv2, OSPFv3, RIP v1 and v2, RIPv3, BGPv4 and experemental ISIS
for Unix platforms, particularly FreeBSD and Linux and also NetBSD,
to mention a few. Quagga is a fork of GNU Zebra which was developed
by KunihiroIshiguro. The Quagga tree aims to build a more involved
community around Quagga than the current centralised model of GNU Zebra.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: quagga23
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gawk : lang/gawk
- gmake : devel/gmake
- perl5.18.4 : lang/perl5.18
- Runtime dependencies:
- indexinfo : print/indexinfo
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for quagga23-0.99.23.1_4:
DLMALLOC=off: Use dlmalloc (makes bgpd much faster)
ISISD=off: Enable experimental ISIS daemon
NO_BGP_ANNOUNCE=off: Turn off BGP route announcement
OSPF_NEXTHOP=off: Set ip next-hop in OSPF route maps
OSPF_OPAQUE_LSA=off: OSPF Opaque-LSA support (RFC2370)
PAM=off: PAM authentication for vtysh
RTADV=off: IPv6 Router Advertisements
SNMP=off: SNMP network protocol support
TCPSOCKETS=off: Use TCP/IP sockets for protocol daemons
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- gmake libtool makeinfo perl5 readline compiler:c11 cpe
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: