- Update to upstream release 1.5.4 (2009)
+ This unbreaks the build, removing BROKEN= tag.
- For examples, use [NO]PORTEXAMPLES instead of [NO]PORTDOCS
- HAS_CONFIGURE -> GNU_CONFIGURE
- Drop all patches from files/,
+ patch-configure.in and patch-newsstar.in integrated in upstream
+ patch-Makefile.am no longer needed after further upstream fixes
- Drop USE_AUTOTOOLS, we're no longer patching *.ac/*.am files.
- Mark MAKE_JOBS_SAFE for parallel builds.
- Note I cannot actually test the resulting executable for lack of local
news servers, hence I'm not taking maintainership either.
Feature safe: yes