- epson-inkjet-printer-201401w CUPS filter for Seiko Epson Color Ink Jet Printers
- 1.0.0 print =0 1.0.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- RESTRICTED: License does not allow redistribution
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2017-07-14 14:15:22
- Last Update: 2019-07-10 15:40:02
- SVN Revision: 506352
- License: EPSON LGPL21
- This software is a filter program used with Common UNIX Printing
System (CUPS) from the Linux. This can supply the high quality print
with Seiko Epson Color Ink Jet Printers.
This printer driver is supporting the following printers.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/print/epson-inkjet-printer-201401w/ && make install clean
- A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
- PKGNAME: there is no package for this port: _LICENSE_RESTRICTED = delete-package delete-distfiles
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: amd64 i386
- TIMESTAMP = 1499931076
SHA256 (epson-inkjet-printer-201401w-1.0.0-1lsb3.2.i486.rpm) = fa9276e227990a837aa60b670df661754cbfc34e04267da75752f3022f09d75c
SIZE (epson-inkjet-printer-201401w-1.0.0-1lsb3.2.i486.rpm) = 1997093
SHA256 (epson-inkjet-printer-201401w-1.0.0-1lsb3.2.x86_64.rpm) = d75081eb87fd3a212a284f5cf4d781a3160daacdc59078f570a86c4773c3ed3f
SIZE (epson-inkjet-printer-201401w-1.0.0-1lsb3.2.x86_64.rpm) = 2020919
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- gstoraster : print/cups-filters
- linux-c6-cups-libs>0 : print/linux-c6-cups-libs
- linux-c6-jpeg>0 : graphics/linux-c6-jpeg
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- Master Sites:
- There is no master site for this port.
Number of commits found: 2
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Jul 2019 14:40:02
On amd64 adding DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=linux=c6 to /etc/make.conf made Linux
infrastructure ports (linux_base-c6 and linux-c6*) install i386 CentOS 6
packages. Using c6_64 instead of c6 made them install mixed amd64/i386
CentOS 6 packages and allowed Linux application ports to install amd64
binaries when available. The i386-only configuration was only useful for
users of x11/nvidia-driver* which didn't provide Linux amd64 emulation
With x11/nvidia-driver* now supporting Linux amd64 there's no longer a
need for i386-only Linux on amd64. Let DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=linux=c6 make
Linux infrastructure ports install mixed amd64/i386 CentOS 6 packages,
like c6_64 before, and remove support for c6_64 as a value.
Replace LINUX_ARCH with ARCH everywhere because they are always the same
|14 Jul 2017 14:15:11
Add print/epson-inkjet-printer-201401w, a CUPS filter program for some
Epson printers. This is the official Linux version that runs under Linux
emulation but set up so it can be used by FreeBSD CUPS.
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of commits found: 2
4 vulnerabilities affecting 11 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new