- pips820ug Photo Image Print System for Linux --- EPSON PM-820CUG
- 2.1 print
=1 2.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- FORBIDDEN: Momentally. Because of copyright violation noted by EPkowa co.
- Maintainer: taoka@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2001-11-07 15:02:04
- Last Update: 2002-12-09 01:43:06
- SVN Revision: UNKNOWN
- People watching this port, also watch:: gtkglarea, python
- Also Listed In: linux
- License: not specified in port
- This port is for a printer filter of EPSON PM-820CUG. The filter is
called Photo Image Print System for Linux and there exist the filters
for other EPSON bubble jet printers. By using this driver you can
print out as high quality as you use the Windows driver. See the below
This port has a modified filter "filter820ug.rev" which is useful to
print out more than one page. Then you execute the next command:
to setup /etc/printcap, make a spool in /var/spool/lpd/ and so on.
To run with Japanese/French/Germany/Spanish/Italian/Dutch/
Portugue/Korean messages, you should execute as follows:
env LANG=ja_JP pips820ug env LANG=fr pips820ug
env LANG=de pips820ug env LANG=es pips820ug
env LANG=it pips820ug env LANG=nl pips820ug
env LANG=pt pips820ug env LANG=ko pips820ug (*)
env LANG=zh_CN pips820ug (*)(**) env LANG=zh_TW.Big5 pips820ug (**)
(*) These do not work well.
(**) See more informations in /usr/local/share/doc/pips820ug/readme_for_zh
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- libc.so.6 : emulators/linux_base
- libgtk-1.2.so.0 : x11-toolkits/linux-gtk
- pstops : print/psutils-a4
- libpng.so.2 : graphics/linux-png
- libgnome.so.32 : x11/linux-gnomelibs
- libgdk_imlib.so.1 : graphics/linux-imlib
- libesd.so.0 : audio/linux-esound
- libaudiofile.so.0 : audio/linux-libaudiofile
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
09 Dec 2002 01:43:06
These ports have been FORBIDDEN for 3 months, and removal was announced
on Oct 12.
12 Aug 2002 04:36:50
Mark FORBIDDERN momentally, or update to the old version 1.X
because pips 2.0 or later violates GPL and
EPkowa co. stops distributing it.
|07 Nov 2001 18:02:04
Photo Image Print System for Linux --- EPSON PM-820C UG
Number of commits found: 3