- posterazor Cuts an image into pieces which can be printed out as a poster
- 1.9.7_1 print =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: ehaupt@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-02-16 06:14:00
- Last Update: 2022-09-11 10:20:14
- Commit Hash: ddae4e9
- Also Listed In: graphics
- License: GPLv3
- PosteRazor cuts a raster image into pieces which can afterwards be
printed out and assembled to a poster.
As input, the PosteRazor takes a raster image. The resulting poster is
saved as a multipage PDF document. An easy to use, wizard like user
interface guides through 5 steps.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/print/posterazor/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install print/posterazor
- pkg install posterazor
- PKGNAME: posterazor
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1613429041
SHA256 (ehaupt-posterazor-v1.9.7_GH0.tar.gz) = a6ffe3dfab63476cfdb1842998ca6faea162fd698382e95b2537405a74dda1db
SIZE (ehaupt-posterazor-v1.9.7_GH0.tar.gz) = 224399
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- xorgproto>=0 : x11/xorgproto
- qt5-buildtools>=5.15 : devel/qt5-buildtools
- qt5-qmake>=5.15 : devel/qt5-qmake
- Library dependencies:
- libGL.so : graphics/libglvnd
- libQt5Core.so : devel/qt5-core
- libQt5Gui.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-gui
- libQt5PrintSupport.so : print/qt5-printsupport
- libQt5Widgets.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-widgets
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c++11-lang dos2unix gl localbase:ldflags qmake qt:5
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
11 Sep 2022 10:20:14
|Felix Palmen (zirias)
Mk/Uses: always use colon for build/run suffix
Most USES use a colon for build/run(/test) suffixes. Change kde.mk,
qt.mk and pyqt.mk to do the same, and update all ports using that.
Document in CHANGES.
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: tcberner (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D36349
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:22:48
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
print: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alan Eldridge <email@example.com>
* Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
* Alex Dupre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexander Vereeken <Alexander88207@protonmail.com>
* Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>
* Alonso Cardenas Marquez <acm@FreeBSD.org>
* Andreas Klemm <andreas@FreeBSD.org>
* Andreas Klemm <email@example.com>
* Andrew Pantyukhin <infofarmer@FreeBSD.org>
* Anish Mistry <firstname.lastname@example.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
22 Jun 2021 18:53:08
|Kevin Bowling (kbowling)
graphics/mesa-libs: Bump reverse deps for libglvnd
Per discussion with bapt on helping pkg handle the changing of these
deps and avoiding impossible upgrade senarios.
Reviewed by: manu, bapt
Approved by: x11
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D30824
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
17 Feb 2021 10:56:28
Add compiler:c++11-lang to USES to fix build on GCC-based systems:
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-std=gnu++11"
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
16 Feb 2021 07:57:31
Remove superfluous MASTER_SITES
16 Feb 2021 06:13:22
Add posterazor 1.9.7, cuts an image into pieces which can be printed out
as a poster.