- libsvm-python Library for Support Vector Machines
- 3.23_1 science =1 3.23_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2004-12-11 04:56:09
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:07
- Commit Hash: 305f148
- People watching this port, also watch:: mailgraph, p5-PPerl, zh-enscript-a4, p5-IO-Digest
- Also Listed In: math python
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- LIBSVM is an integrated software for support vector classification, (C-SVC,
nu-SVC), regression (epsilon-SVR, nu-SVR) and distribution estimation
(one-class SVM). It supports multi-class classification.
LIBSVM provides a simple interface where users can easily link it with their
own programs. Main features of LIBSVM include
* Different SVM formulations
* Efficient multi-class classification
* Cross validation for model selection
* Probability estimates
* Weighted SVM for unbalanced data
* Both C++ and Java sources
* GUI demonstrating SVM classification and regression
* Python, R (also Splus), MATLAB, Perl, Ruby, Weka, Common LISP and LabVIEW
interfaces. C# .NET code is available.
It's also included in some learning environments: YALE and PCP.
* Automatic model selection which can generate contour of cross valiation
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/science/libsvm-python/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install science/libsvm-python
- pkg install libsvm-python
- PKGNAME: libsvm-python
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1538956484
SHA256 (libsvm-3.23.zip) = 24c72286e9d0d966401af321ba8b5e27c3846a5e9a2306766bf8e01f26daea7c
SIZE (libsvm-3.23.zip) = 871012
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: science/libsvm
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- python3.7 : lang/python37
- Runtime dependencies:
- python3.7 : lang/python37
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for libsvm-python-3.23_1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- zip python
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: science/libsvm|
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|10 Apr 2019 06:18:32
Bump a few PORTREVISIONs after r498529
With hat: portmgr
|02 Mar 2015 23:42:00
Remove Author from pkg-descr and white space fixes
|16 Jan 2015 17:28:14
Drop maintainership as I no longer use these software nor have time and
energy to keep up.
|30 May 2014 13:47:15
- Update to 3.18
- Support staging
|20 Sep 2013 22:48:31
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|24 Oct 2011 09:11:38
The vast majority of pkg-descr files had the following format when they
had both lines:
So standardize on that, and move them to the end of the file when necessary.
Also fix some more whitespace, and remove more "signature tags" of varying
forms, like -- name, etc.
A few other various formatting issues
|05 Apr 2010 10:24:25
Update to 2.91 which includes a new rewritten Python interface
|01 Apr 2007 12:53:02
- Update to 2.84
- Now libsvm-python installs only python interface bits and it should be
buildable on Python 2.5
|27 Jun 2006 03:58:58
Change to my FreeBSD.org email.
Approved by: delphij (mentor)
|11 Dec 2004 04:52:40
Slave port to science/libsvm
Submitted by: Rong-En Fan <rafan(at)infor.org>