- kbfs Keybase Filesystem (KBFS)
- 2.13.1 security
=1 2.13.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- DEPRECATED: Merged into security/keybase
This port expired on: 2019-03-31
- Maintainer: sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-11-25 03:56:56
- Last Update: 2019-03-31 13:41:25
- SVN Revision: 497413
- People watching this port, also watch:: json-c, rubywarden, sysinfo, miller
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- kbfs is the official Keybase implementation of the client-side code for the
Keybase filesystem (KBFS).
This client allows you to mount KBFS as a proper filesystem at some mountpoint
on your local device (by default, /keybase/). It communicates locally with the
Keybase service, and remotely with three types of KBFS servers (block servers,
metadata servers, and key servers).
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: kbfs
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1547717915
SHA256 (keybase-client-v2.13.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 9b78ddee9c51f58ea7039a4220f4bccfcbd27ef85a1342e88d726876fc41782b
SIZE (keybase-client-v2.13.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 41319007
- Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- No package information in database for this port.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- go : lang/go
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- Notes on how to configure and mount KBFS are available on the FreeBSD wiki:
- Master Sites: