- ktls_isa-l_crypto-kmod KTLS module using Intel(R) ISA-L crypto
- 2.21.0_1 security =0 2.21.0_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- IGNORE: requires KTLS support
- Maintainer: gallatin@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-09-29 01:10:05
- Last Update: 2020-07-24 00:50:16
- SVN Revision: 542975
- Also Listed In: kld
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- ISA-L crypto is a collection of optimized low-level functions targeting
This port provides a software encryption module for in-kernel TLS
(KTLS) that uses routines in the ISA-L crypto library to encrypt TLS
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/security/ktls_isa-l_crypto-kmod/ && make install clean
- A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
- PKGNAME: ktls_isa-l_crypto-kmod
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: amd64
- TIMESTAMP = 1566856170
SHA256 (01org-isa-l_crypto-v2.21.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 58284d7e5e60c37d6d4c1bbc2a876e95d14ca153443775a491f91c21a4243171
SIZE (01org-isa-l_crypto-v2.21.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 502413
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- yasm : devel/yasm
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- kmod uidfix
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|23 Jul 2020 23:50:16
Update security/ktls-isa-l_crypto-kmod to work with KTLS RX API changes.
This doesn't enable ISA-L for KTLS RX, just fixes the module to compile
after the change to the "try" function's API.
Reviewed by: gallatin (maintainer)
Sponsored by: Chelsio Communications
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D25698
|06 Oct 2019 01:42:15
Rework the TLS 1.3 support in ISA-L to move the nonce work out of the
seal routine and into the encrypt routine. Also obtain the nd.seqno in
the TLS 1.2 case from the TLS record itself, as if we change to use a
random starting value, this will prevent things from breaking due to
the value on the wire being different from the passed in seqno.
Submitted by:u jhb
Approved by:u gallatin
Differential Revision: D21857
|29 Sep 2019 01:09:57
Kernel module containing a KTLS software backend for AES-GCM connections
using Intel's ISA-L crypto library.
Only for amd64 and only for very recent -CURRENT.
Submitted by: jhb
Reviewed by: gallatin
Differential Revision: D21446
Number of commits found: 3
10 vulnerabilities affecting 79 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new