- linux-c7-openssl-devel OpenSSL headers (Linux CentOS 7.9.2009)
- 1.0.2k_1 security =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: emulation@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2022-09-11 11:27:25
- Last Update: 2022-12-25 22:05:52
- Commit Hash: b9a5325
- Also Listed In: linux
- License: OpenSSL
- The OpenSSL Project is a collaborative effort to develop a robust,
commercial-grade, full-featured, and Open Source toolkit implementing
the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL v3) and Transport Layer Security (TLS v1,
v1.1, v1.2, v1.3) protocols with full-strength cryptography world-wide.
The project is managed by a worldwide community of volunteers that use
the Internet to communicate, plan, and develop the OpenSSL tookit
and its related documentation.
OpenSSL is based on the excellent SSLeay library developed by Eric
A. Young and Tim J. Hudson. The OpenSSL toolkit is licensed under
an Apache-style licence, which basically means that you are free
to get and use it for commercial and non-commercial purposes subject
to some simple license conditions.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/security/linux-c7-openssl-devel/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install security/linux-c7-openssl-devel
- pkg install linux-c7-openssl-devel
- PKGNAME: linux-c7-openssl-devel
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: aarch64 amd64 i386
- TIMESTAMP = 1672002521
SHA256 (centos/openssl-devel-1.0.2k-25.el7_9.aarch64.rpm) = ca10e4a185d67cecb813994d1aa564e0063ccd0aa99130b1d5f0a2da5fd37b79
SIZE (centos/openssl-devel-1.0.2k-25.el7_9.aarch64.rpm) = 1581056
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- linux_base-c7>=7.6.1810_7 : emulators/linux_base-c7
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for linux-c7-openssl-devel-1.0.2k_1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cpe linux:c7
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: