- openvpn-mbedtls Secure IP/Ethernet tunnel daemon, mbedTLS-based build
- 2.5.3 security =0 2.5.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: mandree@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2016-12-27 23:17:07
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:07
- Commit Hash: 305f148
- Also Listed In: net net-vpn
- License: GPLv2
- OpenVPN is a robust, scalable and highly configurable VPN (Virtual Private
Network) daemon which can be used to securely link two or more private networks
using an encrypted tunnel over the internet. It can operate over UDP or TCP,
can use SSL or a pre-shared secret to authenticate peers, and in SSL mode, one
server can handle many clients.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/security/openvpn-mbedtls/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install security/openvpn-mbedtls
- pkg install openvpn-mbedtls
- PKGNAME: openvpn-mbedtls
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1624052196
SHA256 (openvpn-2.5.3.tar.xz) = fb6a9943c603a1951ca13e9267653f8dd650c02f84bccd2b9d20f06a4c9c9a7e
SIZE (openvpn-2.5.3.tar.xz) = 1149004
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: security/openvpn
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- easy-rsa>=0 : security/easy-rsa
- Library dependencies:
- liblz4.so : archivers/liblz4
- liblzo2.so : archivers/lzo2
- libmbedtls.so : security/mbedtls
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for openvpn-mbedtls-2.5.3:
ASYNC_PUSH=off: Enable async-push support
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
EASYRSA=on: Install security/easy-rsa RSA helper package
EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
LZ4=on: LZ4 compression support
LZO=on: LZO compression support
SMALL=off: Build a smaller executable with fewer features
TEST=on: Build and/or run tests
TUNNELBLICK=off: Tunnelblick XOR scramble patch (READ HELP!)
UNITTESTS=off: Enable unit tests
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cpe libtool localbase:ldflags pkgconfig shebangfix tar:xz
- If installing:
- Edit /etc/rc.conf[.local] to start OpenVPN automatically at system
startup. See /usr/local/etc/rc.d/openvpn for details.
Connect to VPN server as a client with this command to include
the client.up/down scripts in the initialization:
For compatibility notes when interoperating with older OpenVPN
versions, please see <http://openvpn.net/relnotes.html>
Note that OpenVPN does not officially support LibreSSL.
- Master Sites:
- port moved here from security/openvpn-polarssl on 2016-12-27
REASON: Slave port renamed to match the TLS library's new name
Number of commits found: 3
NOTE: This slave port may no longer be vulnerable to issues shown below because the master port has been updated.
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: security/openvpn|
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|08 Oct 2017 09:46:27
Add missing conflicts
|27 Dec 2016 23:16:57
OpenVPN update to v2.4.0, old version in openvpn23*.
OpenVPN has been updated to v2.4.0.
openvpn-polarssl has been renamed to openvpn-mbedtls to match the TLS
library's change of name.
The prior versions of the openvpn ports have been preserved in openvpn23
and openvpn23-polarssl, respectively, and are set to expire 2017-03-31.
Number of commits found: 3