- openvpn-polarssl Secure IP/Ethernet tunnel daemon, PolarSSL-based build
- 2.3.14 security
=0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: mandree@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2015-07-15 00:11:08
- Last Update: 2016-12-27 23:16:57
- SVN Revision: 429678
- Also Listed In: net
- License: GPLv2
- OpenVPN is a robust, scalable and highly configurable VPN (Virtual Private
Network) daemon which can be used to securely link two or more private networks
using an encrypted tunnel over the internet. It can operate over UDP or TCP,
can use SSL or a pre-shared secret to authenticate peers, and in SSL mode, one
server can handle many clients.
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: openvpn-polarssl
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1481159357
SHA256 (openvpn-2.3.14.tar.xz) = f3a0d0eaf8d544409f76a9f2a238a0cd3dde9e1a9c1f98ac732a8b572bcdee98
SIZE (openvpn-2.3.14.tar.xz) = 831404
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: security/openvpn
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=0.9.10 : devel/pkgconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- easy-rsa>=0 : security/easy-rsa
- Library dependencies:
- liblzo2.so : archivers/lzo2
- libmbedtls.so.9 : security/polarssl13
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- ===> The following configuration options are available for openvpn-polarssl-2.3.14:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
EASYRSA=on: Install security/easy-rsa RSA helper package
EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
TEST=on: Build and/or run tests
TUNNELBLICK=off: Tunnelblick XOR scramble patch (READ HELP!)
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cpe libtool pkgconfig shebangfix tar:xz
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Notes from UPDATING
- These upgrade notes are taken from /usr/ports/UPDATING
Affects: users of security/openvpn, security/openvpn-polarssl
Author: Matthias Andree <mandree@FreeBSD.org>
The OpenVPN ports have been updated to the new upstream release v2.4,
and their predecessors preserved as openvpn23 and openvpn23-polarssl,
respectively. Note that for the new v2.4 release, the
openvpn-polarssl port has been renamed to openvpn-mbedtls to match the
upstream library's new name.
Number of commits found: 2
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: security/openvpn|
27 Dec 2016 23:16:57
OpenVPN update to v2.4.0, old version in openvpn23*.
OpenVPN has been updated to v2.4.0.
openvpn-polarssl has been renamed to openvpn-mbedtls to match the TLS
library's change of name.
The prior versions of the openvpn ports have been preserved in openvpn23
and openvpn23-polarssl, respectively, and are set to expire 2017-03-31.
15 Jul 2015 00:11:00
Add an openvpn-polarssl that selects PolarSSL for its default TLS provider.
Number of commits found: 2