- ossec-hids Security tool to monitor and check logs and intrusions
- 3.6.0_1 security =0 3.6.0_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2018-11-09 18:52:47
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- License: GPLv2
- OSSEC is a scalable, multi-platform, open source Host-based Intrusion Detection
System (HIDS). It has a powerful correlation and analysis engine, integrating
log analysis, file integrity checking, Windows registry monitoring, centralized
policy enforcement, rootkit detection, real-time alerting and active response.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/security/ossec-hids/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install security/ossec-hids
- pkg install ossec-hids
- PKGNAME: ossec-hids
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- ossec-hids-local>=3.6.0 : security/ossec-hids-local
- ossec-hids-local-config>=3.6.0 : security/ossec-hids-local-config
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for ossec-hids-3.6.0_1:
CONFIG=on: Install configuration manager and samples
====> Installation type: you have to select exactly one of them
LOCAL=on: Analizes local data only (standalone)
AGENT=off: Sends local data to the server for analysis
SERVER=off: Analizes local data and data received from multiple agents
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- There is no master site for this port.