- php4-mhash The mhash shared extension for php
- 4.4.9_5 security
=45 4.4.9_5Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: php4 is EOLed
This port expired on: 2012-05-10
- Maintainer: ale@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2004-07-19 08:38:57
- Last Update: 2012-05-11 19:36:53
- SVN Revision: UNKNOWN
- People watching this port, also watch:: gettext, expat, gmake
- License: not specified in port
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: php4-mhash
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- Master port: lang/php4
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- phpize : lang/php4
- autoconf-2.68 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php4
- Library dependencies:
- mhash.2 : security/mhash
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- port deleted on 2012-05-11
REASON: Has expired: php4 is EOLed
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php4|
|11 May 2012 19:36:53
2012-05-10 archivers/php4-bz2: php4 is EOLed
2012-05-10 archivers/php4-zlib: php4 is EOLed
2012-05-10 converters/php4-iconv: php4 is EOLed
2012-05-10 converters/php4-mbstring: php4 is EOLed
2012-05-10 converters/php4-recode: php4 is EOLed
2012-05-10 databases/php4-dba: php4 is EOLed
2012-05-10 databases/php4-dbase: php4 is EOLed
2012-05-10 databases/php4-dbx: php4 is EOLed
2012-05-10 databases/php4-filepro: php4 is EOLed
2012-05-10 databases/php4-interbase: php4 is EOLed
2012-05-10 databases/php4-mssql: php4 is EOLed
2012-05-10 databases/php4-mysql: php4 is EOLed
2012-05-10 databases/php4-odbc: php4 is EOLed
2012-05-10 databases/php4-oracle: php4 is EOLed
2012-05-10 databases/php4-pgsql: php4 is EOLed(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|12 Apr 2012 10:07:41
php4 is EOLed, let's deprecate it
Approved by: ale (maintainer by private mail)
|19 Jul 2004 08:30:30
Add a new shared extension for PHP.
Number of commits found: 3