- phpmyid A single user Identity Provider for the OpenID framework
- 0.9 security
=1 0.9Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- DEPRECATED: Development has ceased.
This port expired on: 2011-01-01
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2006-12-20 05:48:08
- Last Update: 2011-01-03 14:38:01
- SVN Revision: UNKNOWN
- People watching this port, also watch:: php74-pecl-lzf, p5-Digest-SHA, php74-pear-Auth, php74-pear-XML_DTD, php74-pear-MDB
- Also Listed In: www
- License: not specified in port
- phpMyID is a single user (though, if you were so inclined, you could
easily turn it into a multi-user setup) IdP, or "Identity Provider"
for the OpenID framework. It's a single PHP script with minimal
dependancies. You don't need a database, you don't need to make your
filesystem writable, you don't need to download any libraries, and you
don't need to recompile PHP.
SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: phpMyID
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php5
- session.so : www/php5-session
- bcmath.so : math/php5-bcmath
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for phpMyID-0.9:
BCMATH=on (default) "Big math using bcmath lib (recommended by author)"
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- port deleted on 2011-01-03
REASON: Has expired: Development has ceased
Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|03 Jan 2011 14:38:01
Remove expired ports:
2011-01-01 audio/emphasis: abandoned upstream
2011-01-01 converters/ecore-txt: abandoned upstream
2011-01-01 deskutils/estickies: abandoned upstream
2011-01-01 devel/ecore-job: abandoned upstream
2011-01-01 devel/engrave: abandoned upstream
2011-01-01 devel/evfs: abandoned upstream
2011-01-01 devel/ruby-ecore: abandoned upstream
2011-01-01 graphics/exhibit: abandoned upstream
2011-01-01 graphics/epsilon: abandoned upstream
2011-01-01 graphics/esmart: abandoned upstream
2011-01-01 graphics/ruby-edje: abandoned upstream
2011-01-01 graphics/ruby-esmart: abandoned upstream
2011-01-01 graphics/ruby-evas: abandoned upstream(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|06 Oct 2010 01:45:22
- Mark DEPRECATED and set EXPIRATION_DATE as 2011-01-01
Submitted by: Simon Olofsson <simon at olofsson.de>
Approved by: Dan Langille <dan at langille.org> (maintainer), pgollucci
|24 Sep 2008 08:42:48
- Update to 0.9
- Add optional PHP bcmath dependency
Submitted by: Artem Naluzhnyy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: maintainer
|12 Feb 2008 23:08:35
- Update to 0.8
- Pass maintainership to submitter
Submitted by: Dan Langille <email@example.com>
|12 Feb 2007 03:02:58
- Update to 0.5
- Reset maintainership to ports@FreeBSD.org
Submitted by: Gea-Suan Lin <gslin_AT_gslin dot org>
|20 Dec 2006 05:47:34
Add phpmyid 0.3, a single user Identity Provider for the OpenID
Submitted by: Gea-Suan Lin <gslin at gslin.org>
Number of commits found: 6