- putty-nogtk Secure shell and telnet client
- 0.74_1 security =0 0.70Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: mandree@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2016-12-16 20:30:39
- Last Update: 2018-04-02 22:29:17
- SVN Revision: 466267
- License: MIT
- PuTTY is a client program for the SSH, Telnet and Rlogin network protocols.
These protocols are all used to run a remote session on a computer,
over a network. PuTTY implements the client end of that session:
the end at which the session is displayed, rather than the end
at which it runs.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/security/putty-nogtk/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install putty-nogtk
- PKGNAME: putty-nogtk
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1593350227
SHA256 (putty-0.74.tar.gz) = ddd5d388e51dd9e6e294005b30037f6ae802239a44c9dc9808c779e6d11b847d
SIZE (putty-0.74.tar.gz) = 2476513
- Master port: security/putty
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for putty-nogtk-0.74_1:
====> Options available for the single GSSAPI_SELECT: you have to select exactly one of them
GSSAPI_NONE=off: Disable GSSAPI support
GSSAPI_BASE=on: GSSAPI support via base system (needs Kerberos)
GSSAPI_HEIMDAL=off: GSSAPI support via security/heimdal
GSSAPI_MIT=off: GSSAPI support via security/krb5
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- cpe gmake pkgconfig gssapi:base,flags
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 3
NOTE: This slave port may no longer be vulnerable to issues shown below because the master port has been updated.
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: security/putty|
|02 Apr 2018 21:29:17
Reinstate support for GTK2 (rather than GTK3) as an OPTION.
While here, add a putty-gtk2 slave port and update _CONFLICTS.
Since the default package does not change, and pkg would handle conflicts
around attempted installation of the new -gtk2 package, omit the
PORTREVISION bump from Miroslav's original patch.
Submitted by: Miroslav Lachman
|11 Aug 2017 08:45:02
Fix up OPTIONS_EXCLUDE for GTK3 support in security/putty.
|16 Dec 2016 20:30:31
Add new putty-nogtk port as alternative SSH implementation.
Number of commits found: 3
18 vulnerabilities affecting 82 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new