- spectre-meltdown-checker Checks your system for the speculative execution CVEs
- 0.44 security =0 0.44Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: pkubaj@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-11-11 18:58:55
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- License: GPLv3
- A shell script to tell if your system is vulnerable against the several
"speculative execution" CVEs that were made public since 2018.
* CVE-2017-5753 [bounds check bypass] aka 'Spectre Variant 1'
* CVE-2017-5715 [branch target injection] aka 'Spectre Variant 2'
* CVE-2017-5754 [rogue data cache load] aka 'Meltdown' aka 'Variant 3'
* CVE-2018-3640 [rogue system register read] aka 'Variant 3a'
* CVE-2018-3639 [speculative store bypass] aka 'Variant 4'
* CVE-2018-3615 [L1 terminal fault] aka 'Foreshadow (SGX)'
* CVE-2018-3620 [L1 terminal fault] aka 'Foreshadow-NG (OS)'
* CVE-2018-3646 [L1 terminal fault] aka 'Foreshadow-NG (VMM)'
* CVE-2018-12126 [microarchitectural store buffer data sampling (MSBDS)] aka
* CVE-2018-12130 [microarchitectural fill buffer data sampling (MFBDS)] aka
* CVE-2018-12127 [microarchitectural load port data sampling (MLPDS)] aka 'RIDL'
* CVE-2019-11091 [microarchitectural data sampling uncacheable memory (MDSUM)]
* CVE-2019-11135 [TSX asynchronous abort] aka 'TAA' aka 'ZombieLoad V2'
* CVE-2018-12207 [machine check exception on page size changes (MCEPSC)] aka 'No
eXcuses' aka 'iTLB Multihit'
* CVE-2020-0543 [Special Register Buffer Data Sampling (SRBDS)]
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/security/spectre-meltdown-checker/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install security/spectre-meltdown-checker
- pkg install spectre-meltdown-checker
- PKGNAME: spectre-meltdown-checker
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1605109163
SHA256 (speed47-spectre-meltdown-checker-v0.44_GH0.tar.gz) = 96765d765275476c36a146da123fa7e9eb310a84e84ae71b179c9ace3b6ab0c8
SIZE (speed47-spectre-meltdown-checker-v0.44_GH0.tar.gz) = 54325
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|11 Nov 2020 15:51:57
security/spectre-meltdown-checker: shell script to tell if your system is
vulnerable against the several "speculative execution" CVEs that were made
public since 2018
Number of commits found: 3