- ssh2-nox11 Secure shell client and server for V.2 SSH protocol
- 188.8.131.52_8 security
=3 184.108.40.206_8Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: abandoned upstream
This port expired on: 2010-10-15
- Maintainer: marius@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2004-04-20 13:01:23
- Last Update: 2010-10-15 17:40:31
- SVN Revision: UNKNOWN
- People watching this port, also watch:: openssl, nagios
- Also Listed In: ipv6
- License: not specified in port
- SSH Protocols and Secure Shell
Secure Shell is the secure login program that revolutionized remote
management of networks hosts over the Internet. It is a powerful,
very easy-to-use program that uses strong cryptography for protecting
all transmitted confidential data, including passwords, binary files,
and administrative commands.
The benefits of SSH include:
o Automatic authentication of users, no passwords sent in cleartext to
prevent the stealing of passwords.
o Multiple strong authentication methods that prevent such security
threats as spoofing identity.
o Authentication of both ends of connection, the server and the client
are authenticated to prevent identity spoofing, trojan horses, etc.
o Automatic authentication using agents to enable strong
authentication to multiple systems with a single-sign-on.
o Encryption and compression of data for security and speed.
o Secure file transfer.
o Tunneling and encryption of arbitrary connections.
SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: ssh2-nox11
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- Master port: security/ssh2
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- port deleted on 2010-10-15
REASON: Has expired: abandoned upstream
Number of commits found: 2
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: security/ssh2|
|15 Oct 2010 17:40:31
Remove expired ports
2010-10-15 security/ssh2: abandoned upstream
2010-10-15 security/ssh2-nox11: abandoned upstream
|20 Apr 2004 13:00:39
Slave port of security/ssh2. It builds ssh2 without X11 support.
Submitted by: marius
Number of commits found: 2