- sshguard-ipfilter Protect hosts from brute force attacks against ssh and other services using ipfilter
- 1.7.0 security
=0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: feld@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2008-07-26 13:54:22
- Last Update: 2016-08-29 13:58:11
- SVN Revision: 421059
- License: BSD2CLAUSE
- Sshguard monitors services from their logging activity. It reacts to messages
about dangerous activity by blocking the source address with the local firewall.
Sshguard employs a clever parser that can recognize several logging formats at
once transparently (syslog, syslog-ng, metalog, multilog, raw messages), and
detects attacks for many services out of the box, including SSH, FreeBSD's
ftpd and dovecot. It can operate all the major firewalling systems, including
PF, netfilter/iptables, IPFIREWALL/ipfw, IPFILTER.
Sshguard has several relevant features like support for IPv6, whitelisting,
suspension, log message authentication. It is reliable, easy to set up and
demands very few resources to the system.
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: sshguard-ipfilter
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1472244532
SHA256 (sshguard-1.7.0.tar.gz) = 5ce784bc25dc9801fbfadc4117669ee02397526c420170ae1145ada96df8cd59
SIZE (sshguard-1.7.0.tar.gz) = 769779
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: security/sshguard
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- autoconf-2.69 : devel/autoconf
- autoheader-2.69 : devel/autoconf
- autoreconf-2.69 : devel/autoconf
- aclocal-1.15 : devel/automake
- automake-1.15 : devel/automake
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: security/sshguard|
29 Aug 2016 13:58:11
security/sshguard-ipfilter: Delete port
As of 1.7.0 ipfilter is no longer supported in sshguard
26 Jul 2015 15:04:34
portable do-nothing backend for applying detection but not prevention
08 Jun 2014 19:51:28
Remove all space characters from Makefile assignments.
No functional changes included.
CR: D193 (except math/sedumi)
Approved by: portmgr (bapt)
25 Apr 2014 16:59:09
Remove NO_STAGE from slaves.
20 Sep 2013 22:55:26
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
26 Jul 2008 13:54:03
Add sshguard-ipfilter, protect hosts from brute force attacks against
ssh and other services using ipfilter.
Submitted by: Mij <mij at bitchx.it>