- subversion-kwallet KDE KWallet integration for Version control system
- 1.11.0 security
=0 1.11.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: KDE4 is end-of-life
This port expired on: 2018-12-31
- Maintainer: lev@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2014-06-16 13:12:36
- Last Update: 2018-12-31 17:55:45
- SVN Revision: 488807
- Also Listed In: devel kde
- License: APACHE20
- Subversion is a version control system designed to be as similar to cvs(1)
as possible, while fixing many outstanding problems with cvs(1).
This port adds KDE KWallet support to Subversion.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- For RUN/BUILD depends:
- For LIB depends:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: subversion-kwallet
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1540997392
SHA256 (subversion-1.11.0.tar.bz2) = 87c44344b074ac2e9ed7ca9675fb1e5b197051c3deecfe5934e5f6aefbf83e56
SIZE (subversion-1.11.0.tar.bz2) = 8490744
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: devel/subversion
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- knotify4 : x11/kde-runtime-kde4
- Library dependencies:
- libsvn_client-1.so : devel/subversion
- libapr-1.so : devel/apr1
- libsqlite3.so : databases/sqlite3
- libexpat.so : textproc/expat2
- libutf8proc.so : textproc/utf8proc
- liblz4.so : archivers/liblz4
- libkdecore.so : x11/kdelibs-kde4
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- kde:4 cpe libtool pathfix pkgconfig shebangfix tar:bzip2
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: devel/subversion|
|31 Dec 2018 17:55:45
Remove KDE4, part 5
2018-12-31 korean/kde4-l10n: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/kget-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/kdenetwork-strigi-analyzers-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/zeroconf-ioslave-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/libkfbapi: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2018-12-31 net/kdenetwork-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/kwooty: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2018-12-31 net/kdenetwork-filesharing-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/libmediawiki-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/kio-upnp-ms: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2018-12-31 net/libkvkontakte-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/krfb-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/smb4k-kde4: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2018-12-31 net/krdc-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|02 Dec 2018 15:41:48
Mark QT4 ports/functionality for removal on 2019-03-15
While here, chase some KDE4 ports and functionality, these are scheduled for
removal on 2018-12-31. Change the default option/flavor to QT5 where applicable
or use alternative toolkits like GTK.
Submitted by: tcberner
Reviewed by: adridg, jhale, rene, tcberner
Approved by: portmgr (implicit, flavor hook)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D17741
|01 Nov 2018 16:12:45
Update subversion to 1.11.0.
|10 Oct 2018 15:39:51
(1) Update to 1.10.3.
(2) Fix STATIC build.
(3) Expand FreeBSD template for better explanation of "Sponsored by"
PR: (2) 220660, (3) 228362
|20 Apr 2018 15:38:59
(1) Remove devel/subversion18
(2) Intoroduce devel/subversion19 from latest pre-1.10 devel/subversion
(3) Rework all addons to unify versioning code.
FLAVORS is not used because it will conflict with Python FLAVORS
(4) Restore mod_dontdothat for www/mod_dav_svn
|18 Apr 2018 18:31:53
Fix build of new version.
|21 Mar 2018 21:24:44
devel/apr1: Bump portrevision
- Repair my rookie mistake of earlier today
- Bump revision of dependent ports (again)
Reported by: antoine
|21 Mar 2018 19:50:35
devel/apr1: Fix runtime issues of dependent port
- iconv is in base in all supported FreeBSD versions
- Fix build with MariaDB 10.2 
- Bump portrevision in dependencies
PR: 226705 , 226026 
With hat: apache
Approved by: joneum (apache)
|10 Feb 2018 10:29:51
Rename KDE4 meta ports
This is done for
* and to simplify the import of the newer KDE Plasma5 desktop and KDE
Bumps the dependencies.
Reviewed by: adridg
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D12979
|25 Apr 2017 08:20:31
Chase ffmpeg 3.3 update (ABI changes)
Submitted by: riggs
|24 Aug 2016 08:20:31
Replace Mk/bsd.kde4.mk by Mk/Uses/kde.mk in preparation for KDE Frameworks and
At the moment KDE ports use bsd.kde4.mk to handle their dependencies. When
working on the ports for KDE Frameworks and Plasma5 it seemed to be more
reasonable to create a new kde.mk instead of adding an bsd.kde5.mk.
The kde.mk in this review is a stripped down version of the one we are using in
the KDE Test repositories plasma5 branch  to only contain the parts relevant
to the current KDE4 ports in the portstree .
Changes to the KDE Ports needed by this:
Replace USE_KDE4 by USE_KDE 
Add USES=kde:4 (Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|19 May 2016 10:53:06
- Fix trailing whitespace in pkg-descrs, categories [p-x]*
Approved by: portmgr blanket
|30 Dec 2015 15:22:15
- prepare for devel/subversion17 removal
|15 Nov 2015 11:10:26
(1) Place pkgconfig files to proper directory (libdata)
(2) Strip binaries and libraries if MAINTAINER_DEBUG is not set
(3) Set WITH_DEBUG if MAINTAINER_DEBUG option is selected
Submitted by: Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@FreeBSD.org>
|15 Oct 2015 10:43:15
Update devel/subversion to 1.9.2.
Submitted by: Peter Wemm <peter@FreeBSD.org>
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|15 Aug 2014 20:37:33
Upgrade OpenEXR and ilmbase to 2.2.0.
GCC 4.2 in FreeBSD 8.X/9.X base is now too old to compile OpenEXR, so
GCC-based systems will upgrade to the default ports compiler (GCC 4.7
Add two patches to OpenEXR to permit building it in a live system with
the older OpenEXR version installed. Bug report filed to upstream Github
Couple OpenEXR more tightly to ilmbase and require its exact .so
Add UPDATING note, and bump PORTREVISION of all dependent ports.
Proto-STAGE hugin-devel, and mark it IGNORE because hugin is newer.
Approved by: portmgr (implicit for bumping PORTREVISION on unstaged ports)
|16 Jun 2014 18:13:55
Fix for FreeBSD 9.
Fix messed up categories for slave ports.
|16 Jun 2014 13:12:21
subversion port has been overhauled. Some optional parts was extracted
to separate ports. These ports are:
instead of option MOD_DAV_SVN.
instead of option GNOME_KEYRING.
instead of option KDE_KWALLET.
If you used devel/subversion with one (or more) of these non-standard
options, you should install appropriate port after subversion upgrade.
"mod_dontdothat" is installed unconditionally by www/mod_dav_svn
port (it has been depended on TOOLS option), but is not activated by
default, you may need to edit apache's configuration file.
devel/subversion port now installs svndiff, svndiff3 and svndiff4
commands if TOOLS option is enabled. They was skipped before.
Official names "diff", "diff3" and "diff4" are prefixed with "svn" to
avoid conflicts with base and other diff versions.
All libraries and binaries are now stripped if MAINTAINER_DEBUG
option is not selected (including all sub-ports, like bindings