- ksh2020 Development branch of AT&T KornShell 93
- 2020 shells =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: cy@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-02-09 05:32:52
- Last Update: 2020-02-09 05:32:45
- SVN Revision: 525624
- License: EPL
- KSH-93 is the most recent version of the KornShell Language described
in "The KornShell Command and Programming Language," by Morris
Bolsky and David Korn of AT&T Bell Laboratories. The KornShell is
a shell programming language, which is upward compatible with "sh"
(the Bourne Shell), and is intended to conform to the IEEE P1003.2/ISO
9945.2 Shell and Utilities standard. KSH-93 provides an enhanced
programming environment in addition to the major command-entry
features of the BSD shell "csh". With KSH-93, medium-sized programming
tasks can be performed at shell-level without a significant loss
in performance. In addition, "sh" scripts can be run on KSH-93
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/shells/ksh2020/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install ksh2020
- PKGNAME: ksh2020
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1581224799
SHA256 (att-ast-2020-ksh2020_GH0.tar.gz) = b90129a1c5234edfdd10326d41920bc9b5e4b274ab3022c6749a93be0ec898a7
SIZE (att-ast-2020-ksh2020_GH0.tar.gz) = 2229912
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- meson : devel/meson
- ninja : devel/ninja
- python3.7 : lang/python37
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for ksh2020-2020:
====> Options available for the single BIN_KSH: you have to select exactly one of them
KSH=off: Install to /usr/local/bin/ksh
KSH93=on: Install to /usr/local/bin/ksh93
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- compiler:c11 meson ninja python:build
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|09 Feb 2020 05:32:45
att/ast on Github has branched ksh2020 and reverted mainline back to
ksh93u+ and v-. See github commit 0be82553e98be77238577bc0eaafda0f1cf807fe.
To learn how and why our att/ast upstream made this decision see
The next steps will be to update shells/ksh93-devel to att/ast master.
shells/ksh93 will likely be based on att/ast master at
0be82553e98be77238577bc0eaafda0f1cf807fe or some future tag or branch.
Number of commits found: 1
14 vulnerabilities affecting 178 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new