- amazon-ssm-agent Amazon Simple Systems Manager Agent
- 2.3.1205.0_1 sysutils =1 2.3.1205.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: cperciva@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2016-10-10 04:40:25
- Last Update: 2021-08-13 01:30:31
- Commit Hash: ee4e8a0
- People watching this port, also watch:: py38-s3transfer, php74-pdo_sqlite, p5-Net-HTTP, py38-pycparser
- License: APACHE20
- Amazon SSM (Simple Systems Manager) is a service for remotely controlling
(executing code on) EC2 instances. This port provides the SSM "Agent",
which polls an Amazon Web Services API for commands, spawns them, and
sends their output back.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/amazon-ssm-agent/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/amazon-ssm-agent
- pkg install amazon-ssm-agent
- PKGNAME: amazon-ssm-agent
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1589747277
SHA256 (aws-amazon-ssm-agent-2.3.1205.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 3a2424c6cd669486581ccf09cd57cbaecd69ef5731a62a50a826eb4b9515face
SIZE (aws-amazon-ssm-agent-2.3.1205.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 22202960
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- go : lang/go
- Runtime dependencies:
- ca-root-nss.crt : security/ca_root_nss
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|13 Aug 2021 01:30:31
sysutils/amazon-ssm-agent: Fix user creation with pkg -r
Approved by: cperciva (maintainer)
Sponsored by: Rubicon Communications, LLC ("Netgate")
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:13
all: Remove all other $FreeBSD keywords.
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|18 May 2020 22:27:18
sysutils/amazon-ssm-agent: update to 2.3.1205.0
Changelog - https://github.com/aws/amazon-ssm-agent/releases
Approved by: cperciva (maintainer)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D24872
|30 Sep 2019 03:59:46
sysutils/amazon-ssm-agent: Spell GO_BUILDFLAGS correctly
|29 Sep 2019 22:34:31
Go ports: cleanup, finish transition to USES=go started with r505321 (cat.
- Remove custom build/install targets left in place after r505321
- Switch to the new GO_TARGET tuple syntax introduced in r512001
Reviewed by: tobik
Approved by: araujo (mentor), portmgr (adamw)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21744
|29 Jun 2019 03:51:14
Convert all Go ports to USES=go
This allows for port testing with lang/go-devel via GO_PORT, setting
up the Go build environment in a single place, and is step one in
simplifying Go ports that often define too complicated do-build
USES=go gains new arguments 'run' to add lang/go to RUN_DEPENDS and
'no_targets' for ports with composite builds that call 'go' themselves
and do not need the do-build/do-install targets of USES=go.
Submitted by: email@example.com (also D20745)
Reviewed by: mat, tobik
Exp-run by: antoine
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D20746
|16 May 2019 01:09:42
Update amazon-ssm-agent to 2.3.612.0.
This adds support for "sessions", aka. creating a remote shell via the Agent.
In order to support this, an "ssm-user" account is created when the package
is installed; we create this via pkg-install rather than the USERS= / UIDs
functionality, since ssm-user needs to be in wheel and needs to have a home
Thanks to: Alexey Milevsky
|07 Mar 2018 08:06:24
Make 41 Go ports respect MAKE_ENV. This is expected to unbreak them.
benchmarks/hey benchmarks/vegeta databases/influxdb devel/arduino-builder
devel/awless devel/git-codereview devel/git-town devel/gitlab-runner devel/grv
devel/hub devel/jfrog-cli editors/micro finance/fixc misc/exercism
net-mgmt/intel-snap net-mgmt/kapacitor net-mgmt/telegraf net/goreplay
net/syncthing-cli net/syncthing-discosrv net/syncthing-inotify
security/vault sysutils/amazon-ssm-agent sysutils/circonus-agent sysutils/consul
sysutils/envconsul sysutils/serf textproc/consul-template textproc/spiff
www/grafana2 www/grafana3 www/mattermost-server www/minio www/minio-client
Approved by: tcberner (mentor, implicit)
Approved by: portmgr (port compliance, infrastructure)
|30 May 2017 07:34:07
Build amazon-ssm-agent directly from the port Makefile rather than recursing
into the makefile distributed with the source code. In particular, this
should fix the build on i386, where it is currently broken due to amd64
being hard-coded as the build architecture. Numerous other cleanups to the
Change LICENSE and remove subsidiary variables, as Amazon has relicensed
this from the "Amazon" license to Apache 2.0.
Submitted by: swills 
|28 May 2017 08:01:16
Update Amazon SSM Agent to version 2.0.790.0.
This update does not appear to bring any significant functional changes
affecting FreeBSD; but some patches from the ports tree have been merged
upstream so this commit reduces the set of local patches.
This version of the Amazon SSM Agent builds a "ssm-cli" utility. Since I
have been unable to determine what this utility does, and it seems to be
entirely undocumented, it is not being installed.
|10 Oct 2016 04:40:10
Add amazon-ssm-agent, an "Agent" which can be run on systems to enable
remote code execution via the Amazon Simple Systems Manager (SSM) service.