- atf-sun50i_a64 ARM TF-A for platform sun50i_a64
- v2.5 sysutils =0 v2.4Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: uboot@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-02-05 15:30:49
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- Arm Trusted Framework for Allwinner A64/H5 SoCs
Trusted Firmware-A (TF-A) provides a reference implementation of secure world
software for Armv7-A and Armv8-A, including a Secure Monitor executing at
Exception Level 3 (EL3).
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/atf-sun50i_a64/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/atf-sun50i_a64
- pkg install atf-sun50i_a64
- PKGNAME: atf-sun50i_a64
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1625655824
SHA256 (ARM-software-arm-trusted-firmware-v2.5_GH0.tar.gz) = fc4cdac7c08fc398b6d4b705285dc13ac2d2b30a7449c6f07e9ccd81207241df
SIZE (ARM-software-arm-trusted-firmware-v2.5_GH0.tar.gz) = 5506282
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: sysutils/atf-master
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- aarch64-none-elf-gcc : devel/aarch64-none-elf-gcc
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: sysutils/atf-master|
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|17 Apr 2019 20:39:39
atf: Update to v2.1
Since allwinner targets is now present in 2.1 track the same version as
the atf-master port.
|05 Feb 2019 15:30:30
Add a new atf-master master port.
ARM Arm Trusted Framework (sometimes called TF-A for reasons ...) provides
a reference implementation of secure world software for Armv7-A and Armv8-A,
including a Secure Monitor executing at Exception Level 3 (EL3).
We had a port for Alwinner A64/H5 chip, but we need to introduced more ports.
So convert this to a master/slave port scheme like u-boot.
atf-allwinner is now badly named, when it was introduced it only support A64,
now it both support A64 and H5 and there is another ATF platform for H6.
Rename it with the platform name
Number of commits found: 4