- bacula2-client The network backup solution (client)
- 2.4.4_2 sysutils
=0 2.4.4_2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: This port is no longer supported upstream and may contain vulnerabilities. Please use sysutils/bacula-server instead.
This port expired on: 2012-10-20
IS INTERACTIVE: yes
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2009-06-15 18:17:45
- Last Update: 2012-10-20 17:25:23
- SVN Revision: 306207
- License: not specified in port
- Bacula is a set of computer programs that permit you (or the system
administrator) to manage backup, recovery, and verification of
computer data across a network of computers of different kinds.
In technical terms, it is a network Client/Server based backup program.
Bacula is relatively easy to use and efficient, while offering many
advanced storage management features that make it easy to find and
recover lost or damaged files. Due to its modular design, Bacula is
scalable from small single computer systems to systems consisting of
hundreds of computers located over a large network.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: bacula2-client
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Master port: sysutils/bacula2-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Library dependencies:
- intl : devel/gettext
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for bacula2-client-2.4.4_2:
WXCONSOLE=off: Build with wxGTK based GUI console: deprecated
GNOMECONSOLE=off: Build with GNOME based GUI console: deprecated
NLS=on: Native Language Support via gettext utilities
OPENSSL=off: Enable Use OpenSSL (broken for version >= 1.0.0)
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- Master Sites:
- port deleted on 2012-10-20
REASON: No longer supported upstream and may contain vulnerabilities. Use sysutils/bacula-client instead
Number of commits found: 2
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: sysutils/bacula2-server|
|20 Oct 2012 17:25:23
- remove expired ports
Feature safe: yes
|15 Jun 2009 18:17:18
- Reintroduce bacula2.x as sysutils/bacula2-server and sysutils/bacula2-client
- The 3.x line of bacula does not work with 2.x so these ports exist for
those who can not upgrade to 3.x. Besides security/infrastructure fixes
this port is not likely to see any functional upgrades.
- The bacula-*-devel ports will be updated to a 3.1 release when it
Submitted by: Vaclav Haisman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: dvl (old maintainer)
Thanks to: miwi for build-testing
Number of commits found: 2