- bacula9-client Network backup solution (client)
- 9.6.7_1 sysutils =2 9.6.7_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: dvl@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-08-30 18:11:19
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- People watching this port, also watch:: tmux, font-misc-meltho, py37-pycparser, openjdk8, libinotify
- License: AGPLv3
- Bacula is a set of computer programs that permit you (or the system
administrator) to manage backup, recovery, and verification of
computer data across a network of computers of different kinds.
In technical terms, it is a network Client/Server based backup program.
Bacula is relatively easy to use and efficient, while offering many
advanced storage management features that make it easy to find and
recover lost or damaged files. Due to its modular design, Bacula is
scalable from small single computer systems to systems consisting of
hundreds of computers located over a large network.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- For RUN/BUILD depends:
- For LIB depends:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/bacula9-client/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/bacula9-client
- pkg install bacula9-client
- PKGNAME: bacula9-client
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1607965673
SHA256 (bacula-9.6.7.tar.gz) = df0f8525ecdba380e74b537ca71adf3b7596593f02189b59ab0ebffc85ccc8de
SIZE (bacula-9.6.7.tar.gz) = 4168102
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: sysutils/bacula9-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- msgfmt : devel/gettext-tools
- Library dependencies:
- liblzo2.so : archivers/lzo2
- libreadline.so.8 : devel/readline
- libintl.so : devel/gettext-runtime
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for bacula9-client-9.6.7_1:
IPV6=on: IPv6 protocol support
NLS=on: Native Language Support
PYTHON=off: Python bindings or support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- libtool readline shebangfix ssl gettext
- If installing:
Sample files are installed in /usr/local/etc/bacula:
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: sysutils/bacula9-server|
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|01 Jan 2021 23:51:49
Mark ports that are BROKEN due to sbrk on aarch64, also BROKEN on riscv64
While here, pet portlint (Makevar order; whitespace).
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
|30 Aug 2017 18:11:06
Add Bacula 9.0.3