- bacula9-client Network backup solution (client)
- 9.6.6_1 sysutils =1 9.0.3Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: dvl@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-08-30 18:11:19
- Last Update: 2017-08-30 19:11:06
- SVN Revision: 448995
People watching this port, also watch: py37-pycparser, rubygem-hitimes, rubygem-optimist, ladspa, python
- License: AGPLv3
- Bacula is a set of computer programs that permit you (or the system
administrator) to manage backup, recovery, and verification of
computer data across a network of computers of different kinds.
In technical terms, it is a network Client/Server based backup program.
Bacula is relatively easy to use and efficient, while offering many
advanced storage management features that make it easy to find and
recover lost or damaged files. Due to its modular design, Bacula is
scalable from small single computer systems to systems consisting of
hundreds of computers located over a large network.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/bacula9-client/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install bacula9-client
- PKGNAME: bacula9-client
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1600981730
SHA256 (bacula-9.6.6.tar.gz) = 6286c975e3f4980c1b4b3bc81ab9cda9186708eb19515abe4dc0b9ed5e2c8281
SIZE (bacula-9.6.6.tar.gz) = 4253303
- Master port: sysutils/bacula9-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- msgfmt : devel/gettext-tools
- Library dependencies:
- liblzo2.so : archivers/lzo2
- libreadline.so.8 : devel/readline
- libintl.so : devel/gettext-runtime
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for bacula9-client-9.6.6_1:
IPV6=on: IPv6 protocol support
NLS=on: Native Language Support
PYTHON=off: Python bindings or support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- libtool readline shebangfix ssl gettext
- Master Sites:
- port moved here from sysutils/bacula-client on 2019-03-03
REASON: Has expired: Unsupported. Please migrate to bacula9-server
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: sysutils/bacula9-server|
|30 Aug 2017 18:11:06
Add Bacula 9.0.3
Number of commits found: 1
5 vulnerabilities affecting 35 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new