- bacula9-docs Bacula document set
- 9.6.7_1 sysutils =0 9.6.7_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: dvl@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-08-30 18:11:19
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:07
- Commit Hash: 305f148
- License: not specified in port
- Bacula is a set of computer programs that permit you (or the system
administrator) to manage backup, recovery, and verification of
computer data across a network of computers of different kinds.
In technical terms, it is a network Client/Server based backup program.
Bacula is relatively easy to use and efficient, while offering many
advanced storage management features that make it easy to find and
recover lost or damaged files. Due to its modular design, Bacula is
scalable from small single computer systems to systems consisting of
hundreds of computers located over a large network.
This port installs the latest documentation for Bacula.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/bacula9-docs/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/bacula9-docs
- pkg install bacula9-docs
- PKGNAME: bacula9-docs
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1607966527
SHA256 (bacula-docs-9.6.7.tar.bz2) = d5b7e6adfde83b7b47e21184baa695819cab0699570b9426289ac9e87977f919
SIZE (bacula-docs-9.6.7.tar.bz2) = 58633475
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for bacula9-docs-9.6.7_1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- Master Sites: