- bareos17-client-static Backup archiving recovery open sourced (static client)
- 17.2.9 sysutils =0 17.2.9Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: acm@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-05-09 18:17:25
- Last Update: 2020-05-31 09:16:46
- SVN Revision: 537127
- License: AGPLv3 LGPL3
- Bareos (BackupArchivingRecoveryOpenSourced) is a reliable network open source
software to backup, archive and restore files from all major operating systems.
The fork was founded 2010 out of the bacula.org project. The fork has been
actively developed and many new features have been added.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/bareos17-client-static/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install bareos17-client-static
- PKGNAME: bareos17-client-static
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1589322594
SHA256 (bareos-bareos-Release-17.2.9_GH0.tar.gz) = 617b88902710c2581470df54c45d2411a11f1d63554b935f308877a9510f9347
SIZE (bareos-bareos-Release-17.2.9_GH0.tar.gz) = 4190637
- Master port: sysutils/bareos17-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- liblzo2.so : archivers/lzo2
- libjansson.so : devel/jansson
- libreadline.so.8 : devel/readline
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for bareos17-client-static-17.2.9:
LMDB=off: Enable build of LMDB support
NLS=on: Native Language Support
====> Cryptographic library: you have to select exactly one of them
OPENSSL=on: SSL/TLS support via OpenSSL
GNUTLS=off: SSL/TLS support via GnuTLS
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- libtool:keepla pkgconfig readline:port shebangfix ssl
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: sysutils/bareos17-server|
|31 May 2020 08:16:46
Mark these ports as BROKEN on powerpc64-13.
Workaround: use the latest version (bareos-*), which works.
While here, pet portlint.
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
|13 May 2020 17:30:02
- Update to 17.2.9
|09 May 2019 18:17:13
- Move sysutils/bareos-client-static to sysutils/bareos17-client-static
Number of commits found: 3
5 vulnerabilities affecting 35 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new