- beats6 Collect logs locally and send to remote logstash
- 6.8.11 sysutils =0 6.8.10Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: elastic@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-06-07 17:45:18
- Last Update: 2020-08-08 20:01:28
- SVN Revision: 544512
- License: APACHE20
- Beats is the platform for building lightweight, open source data
shippers for many types of operational data you want to enrich with
Logstash, search and analyze in Elasticsearch, and visualize in Kibana.
Whether you're interested in log files, infrastructure metrics, network
packets, or any other type of data, Beats serves as the foundation for
keeping a beat on your data.
Filebeat is a lightweight, open source shipper for log file data. As the
next-generation Logstash Forwarder, Filebeat tails logs and quickly
sends this information to Logstash for further parsing and enrichment or
to Elasticsearch for centralized storage and analysis.
Metricbeat Collect metrics from your systems and services. From CPU to memory,
Redis to Nginx, and much more, Metricbeat is a lightweight way to send system
and service statistics.
Packetbeat is a lightweight network packet analyzer that sends data to Logstash
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/beats6/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install beats6
- PKGNAME: beats6
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1595923531
SHA256 (elastic-beats-v6.8.11_GH0.tar.gz) = 0e4e7f4d8e171e3f1ddb2ea0042e20a829f79e7ee295b863001bccf8d9e607ce
SIZE (elastic-beats-v6.8.11_GH0.tar.gz) = 35567290
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- go : lang/go
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for beats6-6.8.11:
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- gmake go
- Master Sites:
- port moved here from sysutils/beats on 2020-06-07
REASON: Renamed to match the naming of other ELK ports
Number of commits found: 2
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|08 Aug 2020 19:01:28
Update to 6.8.11
Submitted by: Juraj Lutter <email@example.com>
|07 Jun 2020 17:45:11
Move beats to beats6
This aligns it with the other ELK ports and makes room for beats7
Number of commits found: 2
14 vulnerabilities affecting 93 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new