- beats7 Send logs, network, metrics and heartbeat to elasticsearch or logstash
- 7.7.1 sysutils =1 7.7.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: elastic@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-06-07 21:21:40
- Last Update: 2020-06-26 06:37:14
- SVN Revision: 540421
People watching this port, also watch: kibana7, php73, gitea, elasticsearch7, php72-pecl-redis
- License: APACHE20
- Beats is the platform for building lightweight, open source data
shippers for many types of operational data you want to enrich with
Logstash, search and analyze in Elasticsearch, and visualize in Kibana.
Whether you're interested in log files, infrastructure metrics, network
packets, or any other type of data, Beats serves as the foundation for
keeping a beat on your data.
Filebeat is a lightweight, open source shipper for log file data. As the
next-generation Logstash Forwarder, Filebeat tails logs and quickly
sends this information to Logstash for further parsing and enrichment or
to Elasticsearch for centralized storage and analysis.
Metricbeat Collect metrics from your systems and services. From CPU to memory,
Redis to Nginx, and much more, Metricbeat is a lightweight way to send system
and service statistics.
Packetbeat is a lightweight network packet analyzer that sends data to Logstash
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/beats7/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install beats7
- PKGNAME: beats7
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1591573393
SHA256 (elastic-beats-v7.7.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 00b276685227dfd4b04254bb35a6bec6735d73961a19e5a4ad77b4dc581f48b3
SIZE (elastic-beats-v7.7.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 90130095
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- go : lang/go
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for beats7-7.7.1:
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- gmake go
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|26 Jun 2020 05:37:14
Fix packing list
Submitted by: Juraj Lutter <email@example.com>
|13 Jun 2020 22:57:33
* Update to 7.7.1
* Fix some minor packaging issues
|07 Jun 2020 21:32:48
Delete file accidentally left after repo copy
|07 Jun 2020 21:21:32
Add a port for version 7.x of the ELK beats platform
Submitted by: Miroslav Lachman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ryan Lawrence <email@example.com>
Regis A. Despres <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ari Maniatis <email@example.com>
Number of commits found: 4
14 vulnerabilities affecting 93 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new