- cfengine-masterfiles311 cfengine sample policies for installations and upgrades
- 3.11.0 sysutils
=0 3.11.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- DEPRECATED: cfengine311 will retire at FreeBSD 11 EOL
This port expired on: 2021-09-30
- Maintainer: cy@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-08-11 14:00:57
- Last Update: 2021-09-30 20:19:24
- Commit Hash: b19fd15
- License: GPLv3
- CFEngine 3 is a popular open source configuration management system.
Its primary function is to provide automated configuration and
maintenance of large-scale computer systems.
The repository is intended to provide a stable base policy for
installations and upgrades, and is used by CFEngine 3.6 and newer.
The port installs the repository as examples which should be copied by
the user to the masterfiles directory (usually /var/cfengine/masterfiles).
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: cfengine-masterfiles311
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1502459345
SHA256 (cfengine-masterfiles-3.11.0.tar.gz) = 052a25d8dc9f2480825a4c6097e9db74762d6726afc163fbc1fef010bb6adab8
SIZE (cfengine-masterfiles-3.11.0.tar.gz) = 474803
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- python3.8 : lang/python38
- Runtime dependencies:
- cf-agent : sysutils/cfengine311
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cpe gmake python:build shebangfix
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 9
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
30 Sep 2021 20:19:24
|Rene Ladan (rene)
cleanup: Remove expired ports:
devel/erlang-exmpp: last upstream patches over 10 years ago
sysutils/showbeastie: Broken on FreeBSD 12 and above since 2018
2021-09-30 www/squid3: Unsupported by upstream
2021-09-30 sysutils/cfengine310: OpenSSL 1.1.X is not supported.
2021-09-30 security/py-paramiko1: Out of date version. No consumer now. Use
2021-09-30 sysutils/cfengine-masterfiles310: cfengine310 will retire at FreeBSD
2021-09-30 security/openca-tools-forked: Use modern port security/libscep
2021-09-30 multimedia/sms1xxx-kmod: Supports DVB API v3 only. Use
2021-09-30 sysutils/cfengine311: OpenSSL 1.1.X is not supported.
2021-09-30 sysutils/cfengine-masterfiles311: cfengine311 will retire at FreeBSD
2021-09-30 mail/postfix35: It is only here until FreeBSD 11 is EoL (Postfix >=
3.6 requires OpenSSL >= 1.1.x)
03 Sep 2021 09:19:24
|Bernhard Froehlich (decke)
sysutils/cfengine-masterfiles311: Fix CPE information
Approved by: portmgr (blanket)
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
09 Jan 2019 03:53:25
Remove redundant CONFLICTS.
Reported by: tobik@
14 Oct 2018 22:11:33
Correct invalid EXPIRATION_DATE
2021-09-31 => 2021-09-30
|14 Oct 2018 20:59:37
Older releases of cfengine do not support openssl111 which is now in
HEAD. Mark cfengine 3.11 and older broken under HEAD. Deprecate
and expire the older cfengine ports when FreeBSD 11 is EOL.
Users are encouraged to upgrade to cfengine 3.12 (sysutils/cfengine312)
as soon as conveinent or when using cfengine on FreeBSD 12 and newer.
The default cfengine was recently changed to cfengine312.
02 Nov 2017 21:41:47
Fix whitespace issues (mixed tab/spaces, alignment) in a few ports.
This round is @FreeBSD.org residents except teams.
05 Oct 2017 01:56:33
Register conflicts among the syslog-ng family of ports.
Reported by: rodrigo
11 Aug 2017 13:59:57
Welcome the new cfengine311 and cfengine-masterfiles311.
Number of commits found: 9