- cfengine-masterfiles313 cfengine sample policies for installations and upgrades
- 3.13.0 sysutils
=0 3.13.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- DEPRECATED: EOL
This port expired on: 2020-12-31
- Maintainer: cy@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-11-23 22:07:22
- Last Update: 2020-12-31 15:07:02
- SVN Revision: 559743
- License: GPLv3
- CFEngine 3 is a popular open source configuration management system.
Its primary function is to provide automated configuration and
maintenance of large-scale computer systems.
The repository is intended to provide a stable base policy for
installations and upgrades, and is used by CFEngine 3.6 and newer.
The port installs the repository as examples which should be copied by
the user to the masterfiles directory (usually /var/cfengine/masterfiles).
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: cfengine-masterfiles313
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1543009782
SHA256 (cfengine-masterfiles-3.13.0.tar.gz) = 0968ace8735919d4f1778ddd1882aae1adc182af0c874510ab6beb0f60f45be5
SIZE (cfengine-masterfiles-3.13.0.tar.gz) = 432197
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- python3.7 : lang/python37
- Runtime dependencies:
- cf-agent : sysutils/cfengine313
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cpe gmake python:build shebangfix
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
31 Dec 2020 15:07:02
Remove expired ports not depending on Python 2.7:
2020-12-31 devel/arm-none-eabi-gdb: This is an old, obsolete version of gdb
2020-12-31 devel/pecl-weakref2: PHP 7.2 extension
2020-12-31 graphics/py-imageio24: Use graphics/py-imageio instead
2020-12-31 mail/bogofilter-tc: TokyoCabinet is being phased out in favor of
2020-12-31 net/pecl-yaz: PHP 7.2 extension
2020-12-31 print/cloudprint: Google Cloud Print is being shut down by Google by
end of 2020
2020-12-31 science/py-eccodes-python: Use science/py-eccodes instead
2020-12-31 sysutils/cfengine-masterfiles312: EOL
2020-12-31 sysutils/cfengine-masterfiles313: EOL
2020-12-31 sysutils/cfengine312: EOL
2020-12-31 sysutils/cfengine313: EOL
2020-12-31 sysutils/rubygem-chef-zero5: Please use sysutils/rubygem-chef-zero
2020-12-31 sysutils/syslog-ng325: Reduction of syslog-ng ports to one
2020-12-31 sysutils/syslog-ng326: Reduction of syslog-ng ports to one
2020-12-31 sysutils/syslog-ng328: Reduction of syslog-ng ports to one
2020-12-31 sysutils/syslog-ng329: Reduction of syslog-ng ports to one
2020-12-31 www/flashplayer: Depends on a deprecated port
2020-12-31 www/linux-flashplayer: Deprecated by upstream
2020-12-31 www/mediawiki133: Upstream end of life
2020-12-31 www/mediawiki134: Upstream end of life
2020-12-31 www/py-aiohttp2: Use www/py-aiohttp instead
sysutils/drm-legacy-kmod is left in for now.
14 Nov 2020 05:59:18
Expire EOLed releases of cfengine.
09 Jan 2019 03:53:25
Remove redundant CONFLICTS.
Reported by: tobik@
23 Nov 2018 22:07:04
Welcome the brand new cfengine-masterfiles313, tracking the
cfengine-masterfiles 3.13 branch.
Number of commits found: 4