- cfengine-masterfiles315 cfengine sample policies for installations and upgrades
- 3.15.2 sysutils
=0 3.15.2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- DEPRECATED: Expire one year after cfengine 3.17.0 released
This port expired on: 2021-11-20
- Maintainer: cy@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-12-20 13:49:02
- Last Update: 2021-11-21 10:39:48
- Commit Hash: 8ab11c7
- License: GPLv3
- CFEngine 3 is a popular open source configuration management system.
Its primary function is to provide automated configuration and
maintenance of large-scale computer systems.
The repository is intended to provide a stable base policy for
installations and upgrades, and is used by CFEngine 3.6 and newer.
The port installs the repository as examples which should be copied by
the user to the masterfiles directory (usually /var/cfengine/masterfiles).
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: cfengine-masterfiles315
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1591211511
SHA256 (cfengine-masterfiles-3.15.2.tar.gz) = 932d882cb6231db0cd9cfcaa8a0130e069355bc1a7307f8038ababd1320d99a8
SIZE (cfengine-masterfiles-3.15.2.tar.gz) = 483402
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- python3.8 : lang/python38
- Runtime dependencies:
- cf-agent : sysutils/cfengine315
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cpe gmake python:build shebangfix
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 7
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
21 Nov 2021 10:39:48
|Rene Ladan (rene)
cleanup: Remove expired ports:
2021-11-20 sysutils/cfengine315: Expire one year after cfengine 3.17.0 released
2021-11-20 sysutils/cfengine-masterfiles315: Expire one year after cfengine
03 Sep 2021 09:19:25
|Bernhard Froehlich (decke)
sysutils/cfengine-masterfiles315: Fix CPE information
Approved by: portmgr (blanket)
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
21 Nov 2020 03:47:31
Welcome the new cfengine317 and cfengine-masterfiles317. They
become the default cfengine and cfengine-materfiles.
cfengine315 and cfengine-masterfiles are deprected, expriring one
year from today.
03 Jun 2020 20:13:56
Update 3.15.1 --> 3.15.2
14 Apr 2020 19:42:51
Update 3.15.0 --> 3.15.1
20 Dec 2019 13:48:51
Welcome the new cfengine 3.15 and cfengine-masterfiles 3.15.
Adjust cfengine and cfengine-masterfiles meta-ports to recognize
the new ports.
Number of commits found: 7