- consul_exporter Exporter for Consul metrics
- 0.3.0 sysutils =1 0.3.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2017-09-11 14:40:20
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- People watching this port, also watch:: zrep
- License: APACHE20
- Export Consul service health to Prometheus.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/consul_exporter/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/consul_exporter
- pkg install consul_exporter
- PKGNAME: consul_exporter
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1504964932
SHA256 (prometheus-consul_exporter-v0.3.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 621a7fd6f50b59d6c10f2325dafcffa95ab7b1491514c1f801485b4b037e9428
SIZE (prometheus-consul_exporter-v0.3.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 1031879
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- go : lang/go
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 7
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:13
all: Remove all other $FreeBSD keywords.
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|29 Sep 2019 22:34:31
Go ports: cleanup, finish transition to USES=go started with r505321 (cat.
- Remove custom build/install targets left in place after r505321
- Switch to the new GO_TARGET tuple syntax introduced in r512001
Reviewed by: tobik
Approved by: araujo (mentor), portmgr (adamw)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21744
|29 Jun 2019 03:51:14
Convert all Go ports to USES=go
This allows for port testing with lang/go-devel via GO_PORT, setting
up the Go build environment in a single place, and is step one in
simplifying Go ports that often define too complicated do-build
USES=go gains new arguments 'run' to add lang/go to RUN_DEPENDS and
'no_targets' for ports with composite builds that call 'go' themselves
and do not need the do-build/do-install targets of USES=go.
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (also D20745)
Reviewed by: mat, tobik
Exp-run by: antoine
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D20746
|07 Mar 2018 08:06:24
Make 41 Go ports respect MAKE_ENV. This is expected to unbreak them.
benchmarks/hey benchmarks/vegeta databases/influxdb devel/arduino-builder
devel/awless devel/git-codereview devel/git-town devel/gitlab-runner devel/grv
devel/hub devel/jfrog-cli editors/micro finance/fixc misc/exercism
net-mgmt/intel-snap net-mgmt/kapacitor net-mgmt/telegraf net/goreplay
net/syncthing-cli net/syncthing-discosrv net/syncthing-inotify
security/vault sysutils/amazon-ssm-agent sysutils/circonus-agent sysutils/consul
sysutils/envconsul sysutils/serf textproc/consul-template textproc/spiff
www/grafana2 www/grafana3 www/mattermost-server www/minio www/minio-client
Approved by: tcberner (mentor, implicit)
Approved by: portmgr (port compliance, infrastructure)
|11 Sep 2017 14:40:13
sysutils/consul_exporter: create port
Export Consul service health to Prometheus.
Submitted by: Tobias <email@example.com>
Number of commits found: 7