- fusefs-httpdirfs FUSE filesystem to mount HTTP directory listings, with a permanent cache
- 1.2.3 sysutils =1 1.2.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: 0mp@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-11-23 14:21:09
- Last Update: 2021-10-05 09:17:31
- Commit Hash: c41707e
- People watching this port, also watch:: json-c, rubywarden, sysinfo, miller
- License: GPL3OPENSSL
- HTTPDirFS stands for Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Directory Filesystem. It may
be used to to mount HTTP directory listings as if it was a partition.
HTTP connections are reused due to the use of cURL-multi interface. The FUSE
component runs in multithreaded mode.
There is a permanent cache system which can cache all the file segments that
have been downloaded.
The support for Airsonic / Subsonic server is also included. This allows the
user to mount a remote music collection locally.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/fusefs-httpdirfs/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/fusefs-httpdirfs
- pkg install fusefs-httpdirfs
- PKGNAME: fusefs-httpdirfs
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1633425176
SHA256 (fangfufu-httpdirfs-1.2.3_GH0.tar.gz) = 15d721ed776ef447ba5aaf94d809950fb59b5577f35693d9a28a51e16256af2d
SIZE (fangfufu-httpdirfs-1.2.3_GH0.tar.gz) = 77543
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libcurl.so : ftp/curl
- libexpat.so : textproc/expat2
- libgumbo.so : devel/gumbo
- libuuid.so : misc/e2fsprogs-libuuid
- libfuse.so : sysutils/fusefs-libs
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for fusefs-httpdirfs-1.2.3:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- fuse gmake localbase pkgconfig ssl
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- port moved here from www/httpdirfs on 2019-11-23
REASON: Rename for consistency with other FUSE ports
Number of commits found: 5
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|05 Oct 2021 09:17:31
sysutils/fusefs-httpdirfs: Update to 1.2.3
|28 May 2021 20:06:35
sysutils/fusefs-httpdirfs: Update to 1.2.1
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|23 Nov 2019 14:21:03
Move www/httpdirfs to sysutils/fusefs-httpdirfs
The reason for this is to make the HTTPDirFS port more consistent with the
rest of FUSE ports.
Also, update pkg-descr to avoid talking directly to the user and presenting
judgmental assessments about the performance of the software.
Reported by: danfe
Number of commits found: 5