- fusefs-httpdirfs FUSE filesystem to mount HTTP directory listings, with a permanent cache
- 1.2.0 sysutils =0 1.2.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: 0mp@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-11-23 14:21:09
- Last Update: 2019-11-23 14:21:03
- SVN Revision: 518239
- License: GPL3OPENSSL
- HTTPDirFS stands for Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Directory Filesystem. It may
be used to to mount HTTP directory listings as if it was a partition.
HTTP connections are reused due to the use of cURL-multi interface. The FUSE
component runs in multithreaded mode.
There is a permanent cache system which can cache all the file segments that
have been downloaded.
The support for Airsonic / Subsonic server is also included. This allows the
user to mount a remote music collection locally.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/fusefs-httpdirfs/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install fusefs-httpdirfs
- PKGNAME: fusefs-httpdirfs
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1573554310
SHA256 (fangfufu-httpdirfs-1.2.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 05be4d83434eaea002f550b77aed6c05ff135927662d53a6e2b224e766a50a9a
SIZE (fangfufu-httpdirfs-1.2.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 74794
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake : devel/gmake
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libcurl.so : ftp/curl
- libexpat.so : textproc/expat2
- libgumbo.so : devel/gumbo
- libuuid.so : misc/e2fsprogs-libuuid
- libfuse.so : sysutils/fusefs-libs
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for fusefs-httpdirfs-1.2.0:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- fuse gmake localbase pkgconfig ssl
- Master Sites:
- port moved here from www/httpdirfs on 2019-11-23
REASON: Rename for consistency with other FUSE ports
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|23 Nov 2019 14:21:03
Move www/httpdirfs to sysutils/fusefs-httpdirfs
The reason for this is to make the HTTPDirFS port more consistent with the
rest of FUSE ports.
Also, update pkg-descr to avoid talking directly to the user and presenting
judgmental assessments about the performance of the software.
Reported by: danfe
Number of commits found: 1
13 vulnerabilities affecting 98 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new