- moosefs2-master Fault-tolerant distributed filesystem
- 2.0.91 sysutils =0 2.0.91Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2016-07-07 20:58:32
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:13
- Commit Hash: 135fdee
- License: GPLv2
- MooseFS is a Fault tolerant, High Available, Highly Performing, Scale-Out,
network distributed file system. It spreads data over several physical commodity
servers, which are visible to the user as one resource.
For standard file operations MooseFS acts like any other Unix-like file system.
This port provides: MooseFS master (metadata) server.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/moosefs2-master/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/moosefs2-master
- pkg install moosefs2-master
- PKGNAME: moosefs2-master
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1475264147
SHA256 (moosefs-2.0.91-1.tar.gz) = c63c578b06395e913a163c2076effe39d3fd66b09caff6b23f6303d4a22fe249
SIZE (moosefs-2.0.91-1.tar.gz) = 970133
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Slave ports:
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- python3.8 : lang/python38
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- If installing:
- A startup script has been installed as:
Use it to start/stop the mfsmaster service after you have added
the following line to your rc.conf file:
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 7
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:13
all: Remove all other $FreeBSD keywords.
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|02 Dec 2020 15:12:37
sysutils/moosefs2-master: fix build of client on GCC architectures
sustained_inodes.c: In function 'sinodes_pid_inodes':
sustained_inodes.c:224: error: 'struct kinfo_file' has no member named 'kf_un'
sustained_inodes.c:225: error: 'struct kinfo_file' has no member named 'kf_un'
|14 Aug 2019 12:16:13
Convert to UCL & cleanup pkg-message (categories s)
|18 Feb 2018 13:20:30
Clean up some USES=python
Submitted by: Yasuhiro KIMURA
|30 Sep 2016 19:36:32
Update to 2.0.91
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
|07 Jul 2016 20:58:23
Move moosefs ports to moosefs2
This makes room for moosefs3-* and moosefs4-* ports. We do not want end
users blindly upgrading moosefs across major and have issues or data
Number of commits found: 7