- moosefs3-metalogger MooseFS metadata backup server
- 3.0.116 sysutils =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2016-07-26 17:06:12
- Last Update: 2022-07-20 14:23:05
- Commit Hash: ea71236
- License: GPLv2
- MooseFS is a Fault tolerant, High Available, Highly Performing, Scale-Out,
network distributed file system. It spreads data over several physical commodity
servers, which are visible to the user as one resource.
For standard file operations MooseFS acts like any other Unix-like file system.
This port provides: MooseFS metalogger (metadata replication) server.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/sysutils/moosefs3-metalogger/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install sysutils/moosefs3-metalogger
- pkg install moosefs3-metalogger
- PKGNAME: moosefs3-metalogger
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1628739237
SHA256 (moosefs-3.0.116-1.tar.gz) = abb933d330ff0f0df8794119e33cf71feb7fb82b51a3bb7ae5985b75df55e0d1
SIZE (moosefs-3.0.116-1.tar.gz) = 1227081
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: sysutils/moosefs3-master
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- python3.9 : lang/python39
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- For install:
- A startup script has been installed as:
Use it to start/stop the mfsmetalogger service after you have added
the following line to your rc.conf file:
- Master Sites: