- netevent Tool for sharing uinput devices with other machines
- 0.2.1.79_2 sysutils =0 0.2.1.79_2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2019-07-05 19:08:17
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- License: GPLv2+
- Netevent is a tool which can be used to share linux event devices with other
machines (either via /dev/uinput or by implementing a client for the same
protocol with other means).
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/netevent/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/netevent
- pkg install netevent
- PKGNAME: netevent
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1562264080
SHA256 (Blub-netevent-0.2.1-79-g37c47a4_GH0.tar.gz) = 251c03781e289a940907990c1afb170cb8c80c1f36e7f8fc918662fa2fa25b18
SIZE (Blub-netevent-0.2.1-79-g37c47a4_GH0.tar.gz) = 38725
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- input.h : devel/evdev-proto
- rst2man : textproc/py-docutils
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for netevent-0.2.1.79_2:
EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
MANPAGES=on: Build and/or install manual pages
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- compiler:c++14-lang gmake localbase
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|28 Sep 2020 19:59:57
Bump portrevision for devel/evdev-proto
Bump portrevision on everything with a build dependency on
devel/evdev-proto, to chace the update of evdev-proto in r550442.
|26 Jul 2019 20:46:57
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
as defined in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 8.3
to GCC 9.1 under most circumstances now after revision 507371.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, everything INDEX-11 shows with a dependency on lang/gcc9 now.
|05 Jul 2019 19:22:08
sysutils/netevent: adjust LICENSE to "any later version" clause
License headers in source files contain the following:
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
|05 Jul 2019 19:08:08
sysutils/netevent: add new port
Submitted by: Greg V <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Number of commits found: 6