- nfs-over-tls Utilities for NFS over TLS
- 1.1 sysutils =0 1.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- IGNORE: Requires FreeBSD 13 or later with in-kernel TLS support and OpenSSL with KTLS enabled
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2021-01-31 22:06:22
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- Also Listed In: kld
- License: BSD2CLAUSE
- These daemons are required to implement NFS mounts using TLS,
as described in the Internet Draft "Towards Remote Procedure
Call Encryption By Default", which should soon become an RFC.
These daemons require OpenSSL libraries patched to support Kernel TLS (KTLS).
The OPENSSL port found in security/openssl-devel satisfies this requirement.
These daemons also require a FreeBSD system running a kernel built from a
kernel configuration file with "options KERNEL_TLS" specified in it.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/nfs-over-tls/ && make install clean
- A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
- PKGNAME: nfs-over-tls
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1613226988
SHA256 (nfs-over-tls-1.1.tar.gz) = 7bc40d7267f4b56bd6083304a4edc02abe8e4b56d0176d9a60b139882cde0243
SIZE (nfs-over-tls-1.1.tar.gz) = 17229
- Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Library dependencies:
- libssl.so : security/openssl
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- kmod ssl
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 5
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|16 Feb 2021 14:50:47
sysutils/nfs-over-tls: Fix build with OpenSSL without KTLS patches
The NFS over TLS daemons have been updated so that they will build
with versions of OpenSSL not patched for KTLS and all arches.
They also check for KTLS being enabled and just errx() if not.
The Makefile with the sources was also modified to not specify
root/wheel during install so that the build step works as any user.
The source version has been bumped to 1.1 to reflect the source
and Makefile changes.
Reviewed by: lwhsu, loader, koobs
Approved by: lwhsu (ports), koobs (ports)
MFH: No (Port does not exist in quarterly)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D28572
|03 Feb 2021 13:31:31
Fix out of date distinfo.
Approved by: brnrd (mentor)
|31 Jan 2021 19:29:08
sysutils/nfs-over-tls: New port
* For FreeBSD 13
* Requires in-kernel TLS and KTLS enabled OpenSSL
Submitted by: rmacklem
Number of commits found: 5